Star Wars: Part 2

Start from the beginning

Tenko pauses from wrapping his knuckles in a bandage. "No, we have to go to Naboo first," He says, sitting down next to Izuku, using his hand to sign. "Remember? There's a shipment there as well."

"Yeah but we can get that later," Touya says, signing when Katsuki glares. "It's not even on the way."

Shoto snickers. "Nii-san just wants to get back to his boyfriend," He stage-whispers, signing, causing the group to chuckle and Touya to go red.

"Touya has a boyfriend?" Fuyumi says as Natsuo says, "Touya's gay?"

Mina silently cries. "Sassy Shoto Todoroki," She says, bowing in front of the screen.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Touya exclaims, very obviously flustered and lying.

Shoto rolls his eyes. "Yeah, and I was born on Coruscant," He says. "C'mon, Nii-san, just admit it!"

The camera shows Katsuki staring up at the group with a frown, not understanding them because they forgot to sign.

"Oh no.." Mina says. "That's really sad. He has to deal with being deaf after knowing how life was before he was deaf. That sucks."

Himiko enters the room, and notices. She sits next to Katsuki, causing the boy to look at her. She starts signing what the group was saying.

"AWMYGOODNESSGOSHHOLYALLMIGHTYCUTENESS!" Toga shouts, bouncing up and down in her chair, grabbing Dabi and shaking him. "I'M IN THIS ONE AGAIN."

Everyone stares at her, while Dabi ignoring the blonde, slurping soba.

The camera turns to show a front facing view of Katsuki and Himiko.

"Hold on a second.." Izuku says, staring with narrowed eyes. He places a finger on his chin. "They look really similar."

"Actually, now that you say it, they do," Mina says, thinking.

"Is the ship on auto-pilot?" Izuku asks Himiko.

The girl stares at him. "No, we're floating pointlessly in space," She deadpans. Izuku gives her an unimpressed look. "Anyway, can we get more of those mango fruits?"

Katsuki looks out the window at the stars flying past.

"Woah, how are they going that fast?" Ochako questions.

Zia squints her eyes as she thinks. "It's called hyperspace.. I think?" She says. "I don't know how it's done, but it lets ships move through different galaxies quickly."

"That's very cool!" Present Mic says, grinning. Aizawa buries deeper into his sleeping bag.

Himiko taps Katsuki's shoulder, and the boy turns to look at her. "Are any of you guys hungry?" She asks and signs.

"I could go for a snack," Tenko says, and the camera turns to him. He was hanging from a bar in the ceiling with his legs, upside down. He was also back-bending so he could grab onto the bar if he wanted.

Everyone stares at the odd pose he was in.

"Well.. That's some talent," Mina says, nodding. "Can you do that in real life?" She turns and looks directly at Tomura, who's eyes wide when she speaks to him.

"Uh, no," Tomura says.

Mina clicks her tongue to the top of her mouth. "Damn, that'd be cool," She says.

"Once we get to Coruscant, we should talk with Aizawa," Tenko says, releasing his hands to reach down and grab a sandwich Himiko offered him. "Then we should get another mission."

Himiko turns and gives Katsuki the signed version so he knows what they're talking about.

Thank you, Onee-san. Katsuki signs before the screen goes black.

Everyone gapes at the screen, including Katsuki and Himiko.

"I'm his sister in this universe?" Toga questions to Zia, crossing her arms in a pout. "That's weird."

Zia shrugs. "There's a bunch of universes where you two are siblings," She says, before looking at her remote. "Well, now it's time for the villains backstories."

All of the villains freeze.

"Huh?!" Izuku squeaks. "That's an invasion of privacy."

Zia smirks at him. "Does it look like I give a fuck?" She whispers. Izuku gulps and sinks into his seat, staying quiet again.

<^> To Be Continued

(1.1k words)

:D