Shen Changqing: "???"

what happened?

  I misunderstood her?

  Shen Changqing wondered.

  Jiyou lined up in the cooking line, trying to crane her neck to look forward, but the line was too long to see who was standing in the cooking window. She had no choice but to pray frantically: Don't be a senior.

  Don't be a senior.

  Don't be a senior.

  ......

  It seems that Jiyou's prayer has succeeded. From a distance, you can see the cooking window clearly, and the cold and indifferent face of Shi Ya-senpai is clearly visible.

   Ah ah ah...

  Sister Shi Ya...

  I want to kill her...

  For a time, Ji You was even more excited than meeting her mother, smiling so hard that she could not see her teeth.

soon.

  Jiyou stood in front of Senior Sister Shi Ya. When she saw Ji You's still horrible face, Senior Sister Shi Ya was expressionless and asked coldly: "What to eat?"

  Jiyou smiled sweetly at the fairy sister: "Sister, please give me a braised pork ribs rice."

Shi Ya held the iron spoon for a moment, but her face was still chilling like an ice sculpture, and asked: "Who pays the bill?" After the question, Shi Ya's eyes moved backwards and she inadvertently swept back. Over Shen Changqing.

  Jiyou scratched her head, smiled, and said, "I'll pay for it myself." She earned 6 points last night, which can be a small luxury meal. There is no need to stalk her face and let others entertain guests for dinner.

  Shi Ya did not say any more after listening.

Then--

  She picked up the spoon and took a spoon...

  Jiyou stared at her hand nervously, waiting for her iconic buckling action, however—

No.

  Sister Shi Ya poured a spoon directly on Jiyou rice.

  One piece.

  Two pieces.

  Three pieces.

  ......

  Jiyou feels her heartbeat suddenly accelerates:

  咚!

  咚!

  咚!

  With the irregular heartbeat, Ji You's face flushed-excited.

  Fuck!

  It's a big piece of meat, she can't count how many pieces it is, and it's definitely more than 10 pieces!

  Mom~

  What kind of fairy sister is this!

  This is Loose Meat Boy!

  Said thank you, Ji You took care of her dinner plate, and hurried away. After walking a few steps quickly, she secretly lowered her head, glanced at it, and counted it carefully, and found that there were 15 yuan.

  Day~

  Happiness is dizzy.

   Ji Pomelo is about to be overwhelmed by happiness——