"This is why you need training."

  Suddenly——

  Yue Qiguang raised his hand and asked: "Teacher, is the power of Jiyou No. 4444 also dispersed?"

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  [Yue Qiguang, you annoyed me, you successfully annoyed me! ]

  [If this revenge is not reported, my Ji Yu is in vain! ]

As soon as the name of Jiyou No. 4444 appeared, it seemed to have a laugh, and suddenly bursts of laughter broke out from the quiet crowd...

  Jiyou poked face and said nothing.

  Mu Jianling glanced at her and said, "Student Ji You's situation is different from yours. You have power and don't know how to use it. She has no power at all."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  Now, she really wanted to cry.

Then--

  The ridicule in the whole physical training room turned into sympathy in an instant.

Even Yue Qiguang put his smile away at this time, and took a deep look at Jiyou. That look was full of pity that was about to overflow--a kind of helpless puppy for the poor, weak and small. Of compassion.

  Jiyou glared at him: "Don't look at me like that, I don't need your sympathy! I will blow your dog's head sooner or later!"

  Yue Qiguang opened his mouth and wanted to answer his mouth...

  Mu Jianling squinted a few people and snorted coldly, "Quiet!"

  Mute all around.

   Mu Jianling said: "I have power, I can't use it. Do you feel proud and honorable? Would you like to come up and have a try with me?"

  Yue Qiguang quickly shut up.

  This bad old lady is not easy to provoke, so it is important to save her life for the time being.

  Don't look at Mu Jianling's appearance of a middle-aged woman, heroic, in fact, she is the same person as Principal Hong, she is estimated to be 60 or 70 years old. But what? Now that science and technology are advanced, human genes are constantly being improved, coupled with the continuous development of spiritual power and systems, human life span has reached more than 300 years.

  Of course, compared to the long 300 years, the age of 6 or 70 is actually just a real young adult.

but--

  In Yue Qiguang's heart, Mentor Mu Jianling and Principal Hong are the old lady and the old man...

Then, Mu Jianling explained to the students the basic method of mastering power, saying: "This machine actually simulates the amount of power you might display when you drive mecha in close combat. Think about it carefully. Thinking, if you fight with enemies or star beasts, if you have such a little strength, can you survive?"

  No one said, the students were lost in thought.

   Mu Jianling: "Anyone in the audience, I think only Chu Jiaojiao can survive, but even if she survives, it's just a crippled hemiplegia."

  All students: "..."

   Mu Jianling: "Weak scum, are you still qualified to laugh at others?"

  All students: "..."

   Heartbroken.

  Too heartbreaking.