After talking about the methods of processing materials, Professor Ye Hong suddenly said: "I just told you about the existing methods, but as long as we are willing to work hard, we can develop and create some useful materials processing methods ourselves."

  "For example-Xu Siyu, a sophomore in our department, is such a creative student. Before she officially entered the Yuexing Military Academy, she had already thought about and studied available methods on her own."

  "This is very worth learning, and it is worth learning from you."

   "Now, let me explain to you in detail the method she used."

  When he said this, the eyes of old professor Ye Hong showed his appreciation and praise for Xu Siyu——

  And Ji Pomelo——

  At the moment when he heard Xu Siyu's name, his face suddenly paled.

   Good night everyone, it's late today.

     The week is over, I will continue to support the author next week.

Love you guys.

     see you tomorrow\\(^o^)/~

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 112 Public Demonstration

  Jiyou pomelo raised his hand, slightly covering his face, gathering mental strength, leaning into the iron sheet, and quietly comforting: "Little pomelo, don't worry."

  In the brain.

  Occasionally, Xiaoyou could hear outside voices, but could not communicate with Jiyou for a long time. She whispered back: "Sister, I...I feel sad when I hear her name...I don't want to worry."

   Jiyou said: "This matter is not urgent, let's take it slowly."

  Xiaoyou said nicely: "Okay."

  Just a few words, Jiyou's mental power is almost overdrawn, Xiaoyou quickly let Jiyou end the chat.

  I can chat with my sister a few words every day, she is already very happy, very happy.

  Chatting last night, Xiaoyou knew that her sister's mental power was fettered and might never be able to improve.

  After hearing the news, Xiaoyou was very sad, but when she saw that sister Jiyou was sad for a while, she immediately cheered up. Invisibly, she was also infected...

  Indeed, as my sister said, all roads lead to Rome. If the door is not open, you will walk through the window. If the window is locked, you will smash the wall...Anyway, people are alive, and you can't trap yourself.

Not urgent.

  Xiaoyou thought.

  In class.

  Old professor Ye Hong demonstrated to the students and said: "Under normal circumstances, the methods we handle with materials can be summarized into two categories: smelting method and dismantling method."

  "The method used by Xu Siyu is classified as one of the dismantling methods. But she is very creative. After subdividing the materials, she smelts them, combining the advantages of the two methods..."

  Jiyou suddenly raised her hand and asked loudly: "Professor Ye, I have a question!"

  When the old professor saw that it was her, his face was unhappy, and he said, "Say!"