this person--

  Isn't that the old professor who refused to enroll him during the interview?

  When I saw this old teacher, Ji You was a little worried, because the face of this old professor was very uncomfortable at first glance, and he was a very serious and serious person.

  The old professor glanced around and said: "New classmates, let me introduce you. I am Professor Ye Hong. I will teach you the basic mecha materials this semester. I hope everyone will study hard."

  After speaking, he stopped talking, saying: "First of all, let's get to know some basic materials..."

At this moment, a few materials suddenly appeared on the students' desks. There were two black lacquered sticks about one meter long, like a twig, the other kinds, there were three kinds of powdery objects, and two. Is liquid...

  Jiyou pomelo looked at it very carefully.

  Furthermore, it seems that Professor Ye Hong didn't notice Jiyou, so he didn't pay much attention to her. Jiyou was happy and relaxed. Anyway, she was here to learn, not to find the fault. The professor taught the class seriously, she just needed to study seriously.

The old professor said: "All materials, if you want to use them, you must do some processing, and when we learn how to deal with mecha materials, we have to learn a variety of different processing methods. First of all, I have to correct your ideas. , Don't think that what you're learning is basic, don't listen to it carefully. Foundation is the cornerstone that lays everything. When a mecha, especially a great mecha is designed, everyone's eyes must be staring. In the mecha division who made it and the mecha warriors who piloted it... However—if there were no material handlers like us, and without our assistance, mecha would not be easily made. As for the other glory and praise? Everything? It's all empty talk..."

   "So, our work is very important."

  "Since you choose to take this course, you must have such a sense of mission."

"We humans have developed to this day because we know how to work and cooperate and perform their duties. Some people need to stand in the front, withstand all pressure, fight and fight with star beasts and interstellar pirates, and some need to stand behind and give the front. The fighters provide strong backing. And-our work is an indispensable backing. Although we may be unknown, may be unknown, may not be able to enjoy too much glory..."

  Jiyou heard it.

  She discovered that although the old professor Ye Hong looked rigid, serious, and very unkind, he was very serious in teaching, and he was not sloppy at all.

Later.

  Professor Ye Hong started to give a formal lecture.

  Today's course is still very simple. It mainly introduces a few materials and a summary of the advantages and disadvantages of the current methods of processing materials.

At first, Ji You was worried that Professor Ye Hong would make trouble for herself. However, when Professor Ye Hong saw Ji You, he was a little surprised at first, and then just glanced at her and ignored her. When he lectured, there were no students underneath. Take a short run.

  The whole classroom is actually a circular black technology, 360 degrees, whichever direction you look at, whether it's front, back, left, right, feet, overhead...what you see is the scene of the old professor's lecture——

  In short, this is an invention of black technology that forced the scumbags to be unable to make a short run and had to listen carefully to the class.