It's over.

  Zhang Yi showed the shame of being a traitor for the first time.

  Here, after assassinating a few people from Louis, Jiyou went to assassinate a few people from Lance without stopping.... After stirring the wind and rain several times, the plastic alliance between Louis and Lance officially cracked.

  All this is going on quietly.

  In a mountain forest.

The handsome-faced Shen Changqing sat on a simple stone bench and listened to a freshman's report: "As we expected, Lance and Louis have become more and more susceptible to each other. The two men have already beaten a few secretly. Everyone has their own winners and losers. It is estimated that they will disintegrate soon. Are we going to take action now?"

  Shen Changqing sat steadily, did not answer immediately, instead asked an unrelated question: "How many Yue Qiguang?"

  Xinsheng said: "Still taking No. 4444 Ji Yu as bait to trap those small groups. Poor No. 4444 fell into the hands of a few lunatics."

  Some wax.

  Shen Changqing knocked on the table and said softly: "First, closely monitor Yue Qiguang and several people, and after confirming that they have not changed, then act according to the established plan."

  Xinsheng said: "Yes."

  Here.

  Yue Qiguang looked expectantly and asked: "Will Shen Changqing really be fooled? Will he really take action against the troubled team of Louis and Lance?"

  Jiyou glanced at him and said, "Maybe. The bait is thrown out, just to see if he can withstand the temptation."

During this period of time, several people not only killed Louis's people, but also killed Lance's people. Of course, they also killed Shen Changqing's people. Through interrogation of the prisoners and his own judgment, Ji You felt that Shen Changqing could not really kill the small stocks. In his opinion, the real danger has always been only one, and that is the alliance between Louis and Lance.

  Now, an opportunity is in front of you, which can not only destroy the alliance between Louis and Lance, but also completely damage the two.

  Will Shen Changqing catch it?

    is over.

     Thank you: 100 book coins for rewarding with wind and no trace.

     Thank you: 100 book coins for warm rewards.

     Thank you: It's worth it, it's worth it, I'm worth it~ 200 book coins for reward. Haha, the author is not empty \\(^o^)/~

     Good night everyone, see you tomorrow \\(^o^)/~

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 87 The End of Traitors

  Exercise field.

The mutual suspicion between Louis Casser and Lance Yuri caused the team to be on the verge of dissolution. At the same time, Ji You and four unconscious teammates continued to use the small team, occasionally taking the opportunity to engage in trouble. Shen Changqing, who had been quiet and contemplative, finally dispatched the first team to intercept Lance Yuri halfway, and the whole exercise field was filled with smoke...