"It's best to kill everyone, and put one or two missing fish back to communicate. That is to say, Lance refused to accept Louis joining halfway, but also took the power, specially looking for opportunities to destroy several of Louis's henchmen." Ji You thought After thinking about it, he said: "We'd better kill a few more Lance's confidants, and plant them with Louis, and when the water becomes muddy, they will immediately plant them with Shen Changqing, saying that all this is behind Shen Changqing..."

Several people:"......"

black.

   Really black.

  Inexplicably, a chill rose behind several people.

   "???" Ji You: "...what are you doing looking at me like this?"

  Yue Qiyuan: "It's okay, you keep talking."

Ji You laughed: "Of course, the premise of all this is based on the super-strength of several big men. Without you, it can't be done at all... As for me? I'm just a little shrimp, it's not worth mentioning. ."

   "Really."

   "Anyone in this room can reach out and pinch me to death."

This person Yue Qiguang likes to stir the wind and the rain. Just listening now, he is already excited, "Why do you have so many concerns? Dad has long wanted to kill him without leaving a piece of armor, let's go! Go and do it now. a ticket!"

  So--

In the depths of the jungle, I was let go by Yue Qiguang and Chu Jiaojiao last night. After passing a few rumors, student No. 1888, Zhang Yi, felt that it was not appropriate to make a single-handed attempt. Louis's team.

  This is the first time he has led the task, and he followed a few members to besieged a small group of 9 people. The opponent is only at Grade B, and her side is Grade A at the same level, so everyone didn't do any investigation beforehand and set off directly.

Then--

  When they had just solved the 9 people, a group of people suddenly appeared. Zhang Yi saw that it was Yue Qiguang and other 5 demons. When the secret path was not good, the teammates around him had become corpses...

  Zhang Yi: "..."

  Jiyou: "Yo~ I'm still an old acquaintance."

  Zhang Yi: "Who knows you as an old acquaintance? Don't put gold on your face."

  Jiyou looked at him, a smile flashed across her face, and said, "It's you."

  When Zhang Yi listened, he had a bad feeling.

Then, Zhang Yi knew that his tragic fate was not over yet. After being forced to confess by words and deeds, he was forced to provoke separation. He thought that before leaving, Yue Qiguang and Chu Jiaojiao waved at him one after another and said : "Do it hard-No. 1888 classmate Zhang Yi."

   Zhang Yi suddenly felt that it was dark.

  He is not afraid of death, he is afraid that after death, he will be entangled by demons.

  嘤~

  Why is it so miserable.

Zhang Yi crawled back and forth with news. The tall, blond Louis heard it, and immediately furious: "Oh, you Lance, you made a small gesture behind your back. I knew that he had promised to take me in. It turned out to be Just let my men consume Shen Changqing's mind, so he can sit back and reap the benefits? He is so beautiful!"

  Zhang Yi: "..."

  It's over.

  It's over.