Why!

  Fate should be so.

  ......

  Jiyou just got discouraged, and regained his spirits, thinking: Maybe, if you go to an agricultural school, you can still save the country.

Then--

  Jiyou suddenly heard a capable female voice saying: "I agree to classmate Jiyou's application. We are enrolling in Yuexing Military Academy, and every student who is hardworking, motivated and studious is welcome."

  Old Professor: "Mu Jianling, you--"

  This female tutor Mu Jianling with a special name is very cold. After she glanced at the almost thunderous old professor, she ignored the old teacher's clamor.

Next to   , the director of the admissions office said: "I also agree with the application of this classmate Ji You. After all-this year's sponsorship class is not full yet..." In other words, one more student, one more sponsorship fee will be credited.

"you!"

   "Absurd!"

  The old professor left the meeting angrily.

  Two votes.

pass through.

  Jiyou didn't react for a long time, what happened just now.

Then--

  She was issued an admission notice. The notice stated that: The sponsorship fee of 1 million should be paid within 15 working days after the notice is issued.

  Fifteen days later, it will be the day when Lanyuexing officially starts school.

  The interview is over.

   Season Pomelo: "..."

who am I?

where am I?

  What am I doing?

  ——Could it be that this is called a village where there is no way out of doubt, and the willows are dark and the flowers are bright?

all in all:

  Jiyou was admitted by Lang Yuexing Military Academy.

  Spent 1 million credits and was admitted.

   want to cry——

  She wants to cry very much.

  Then Jiyou really cried. The tears were silent, one drop, one drop, one drop...slightly sliding down.

  "Xiaoyou, do you know? I...I was admitted to Lanyuexing Military Academy."

   "Really."

  "Look, look, look quickly--this notice is just out of the oven, it's fresh..."

  The tears of her tears fell, but the smile on the corner of her mouth widened, and the excitement and joy in her voice were like the first time an eagle soared in the sky, so happy...

Xu Shi Jiyou's emotions were too strong and contagious. The girl who had been quietly staying in the iron sheet seemed to feel it. Suddenly she stood up suddenly and rushed to the side of the imprisoned wall. She found a bright light there. .

  The light is very small, but it is very hot and warm.

  The girl stood beside the beam of light for a while, and then heard Jiyou's voice.

Ji You said softly: "Xiaoyou, I'm telling you a great news: from now on we are going to enter the Moon Star Military Academy! When we get there, we will really get up wherever we fall! As long as we don't die, no one will ever want to knock us down!"