At this moment, the contact number suddenly sounded.

  Jiyou stopped.

   is connected.

Sister Leah's gentle and sweet voice came in: "Ayou, what are you doing these past two days? Yesterday, I invited you to pick up trash, but I didn't wait for your reply. By the way, I'm going back to school tomorrow. , I still have some handwritten notes about physical exercises in my hand. Would you like to borrow them?"

   "If you need it, come to my house."

   Jiyou hurriedly said: "If you want..."

   During this period of study, the study materials provided by Liya's sister helped a lot. When I heard that there were hand-written notes, how could Ji You not want it?

  As for the one-time job of 100,000 80,000 yuan, since the money is in the pocket, it doesn't matter what day it's the same.

  Jiyou immediately withdrew his hand and went out numbly.

  Today's garbage star, the sun is shining, and the air is clear. Of course, it refers to the inside of the protective cover, and the place outside the protective cover is still covered with scattered **** to cover the sky... Walking on the road, Ji You hummed happily.

  When she arrived, Leah had just come out of the training room. She was wearing a close-fitting training suit. The training suit wrapped her snow-white skin, and sweat flowed down from her forehead... this scene——

   "Oh!" Ji You hugged her head and looked at Leah who was closing her hand: "Sister Leah, why are you playing me?"

  This is the benefit of crushing others by physical and mental power. When Sister Lia uses this set of small actions, Ji You is aware of it, and can't resist it at all.

Why!

  Lea chuckled: "You are a girl, all day long, where do you look?"

  Jiyou: "...Sister Liya is so beautiful, don't look at nothing, don't look at it."

  Lea: "..."

  For a time, she was speechless.

   Jiyou smiled and said, "Sister Leah, why are you going back to school all of a sudden? Isn't it half a month before school starts?"

  Liya pursed her lips and said, "Axiong and Lingzhi are going to leave early, and I will be with them. Recently, the star beast has changed. I am afraid that it will be delayed for a long time. If there is an accident on our waterway, we should leave a few days earlier."

  It will take about 3 days to board the interstellar spacecraft from the 101st star to Lanyuexing.

  Jiyou was surprised: "There may be accidents in the channel?"

Leah rubbed her eyebrows and said, "It's not that there will be an accident in the channel, but that there will be another star beast change in the Elasia triangle. After all, we are very close here. If anything happens there, the Alliance may take the initiative to block us. The channel here, once the channel is blocked, I don't know when the blockade will be lifted. In this way, it will be impossible to think about traveling in a short time."

  Jiyou suddenly.

  Lea said softly: "Ayou, I'll get your notes."

  Jiyou: "Thank you Sister Liya."

Although    is not a real sister, it is better than a real sister.

   Soon, Leah handed her notebook to Ji You.