"Master, hello..."

  No, it's too common.

  "Or...Master, do I want to kill you?"

  No way, too serious.

"or......"

  Cheng Yu hadn't thought about the lines yet, but he was connected. Cheng Yu was startled and his whole face flushed: "Greatly...Greatly..."

  I got older several times, I couldn't say a word, and the whole face was flushed like pig blood...

  Jiyou wondered: "...stutter?"

  Cheng Yu shook his head: "It's so big...Ah!!! I am not stuttering!"

  Jiyou maintained the demeanor of a master, and said with a serious face: "That—stroke your tongue straight to speak."

  Cheng Yu loudly: "Hey!"

  Mom~

  Master is so kind.

and also--

  Unexpectedly, the master turned out to be a girl.

and--

  So young and so beautiful?

  Mom~

  [My boy's heart~]

  [Can't hold it~]

  If Cheng Yu had a long tail behind him, he would definitely be able to see that the tail was swaying wildly, and he almost couldn't help but ran over and hugged the master's thigh with excitement, but he was restrained.

Cheng Yu said: "Master, hello, first of all, please allow me to introduce myself. My job is a webcaster. My net name is'Ada takes you to Taobao'. I am not talented. The live broadcast room has been in operation for five years. 10 million fans..."

  "......"

Barabala, after a long talk, Cheng Yu looked at Ji You's calm expression, and suddenly became agitated, realizing that he was talking ridiculously, and immediately closed his mouth, and said loudly, "If the master needs to use the place of Ah Da in the future, My grandma will definitely go all out."

   Ji You's eyes were faint, and he said, "Don't mention these first. Since you intend to befriend me, why don't you dare to show your true face?"

  Guangbrain can hide and modify his appearance. The image of the man in front of him is the same as his image during the live broadcast of Star Network, but Ji You is not sure whether it is true or not. However, the man Barabara made a big call without directly introducing his real name. Maybe it was intentional, maybe it was...

  In short, Ji You has reason to suspect that this person has hidden his true identity from him.

Why should    be hidden?

  In life, you must not have the heart to harm others, but you must not have the heart to guard against others.

  What is Horcrux in this era? What does the Horcrux Maker mean? Ji You knows this very well, but she doesn't know if she can make other Horcruxes in the future. What impact does the environment have?

  The sudden appearance of oneself, will it unintentionally move other people's cakes?

  ......

   and even more-will anyone hurt themselves because of this?

  She is a waste material with both mental and physical strength. She has no strong strength and no huge family behind her. She is like a child holding a treasure mountain, empty of treasures, but self-preserving.