want-

  To be finished!

  Jiyou dare not think about anything at this time, she crawled out of the medicinal soup forcibly, got out of the light brain, and wanted to call the emergency call—

  After such a moment of effort, Ji You's eyes were already pale, she was holding on, trying to call, but-her mouth could not be opened at all, and her mouth was full of blood. Except for the facial features, the blood vessels and pores on her body...

  Full body—

   is going to burst.

   is going to explode...

  It's over.

  My fate is over!

Ji You only felt dark in front of her eyes, and she lost consciousness. After Ji You passed out of a coma, her physical condition became more and more dangerous, and all blood vessels in her body seemed to have begun to rupture...In this case, even if the gods came, they could not be saved. . At the time of the crisis, a deep ray of light burst out of her mind, and this ray of light quickly enveloped her body.

  ...

  Long time.

   "嘤~"

   With a painful call, Ji You opened her eyes:

Huh?

not dead?

  Not only that, but all over his body, except for the blood stains on his clothes, he looked a little embarrassed, and he could barely see his injuries.

Own...

  Sure enough, she is the goddess, is she the daughter of God?

At the same time, Ji You felt a slight movement in her mind. She looked at it intently and found that the iron piece hidden in her mind suddenly became gray and dull. The luster of the previous day was gone. , The whole piece of iron looks like a real piece of iron, rusty.

Then-

  The iron piece slowly disappeared deep in her mind.

   "!!!" Ji You opened his eyes, "Is the iron piece saved me?"

  Before she fell into a coma, she faintly noticed that the iron piece in her mind suddenly became restless, and then a flash of light flashed out. She didn't know what happened next.

  There is no need to doubt, Ji You is very convinced: It must be the iron piece that saved him.

at the same time-

  In her heart, she was ecstatic: "I... my golden finger is finally online?"

   Thank you: the 100 stars rewarded by the stars, MemoDa (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭~

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 52 Can't Raise This Gold Swallowing Beast

"Iron sheets?"

"brother?"

   "Old Iron?"

  "Since I am at work, come out and chat?"

Quiet--

  Silence——

  Deadly silent——