Do not!

  Where is enough for a meal?

  Ten beats!

  ...

  At the same time, Cheng Yu felt heartbroken. He sent countless emails to the master before but did not get a reply. What about now? He exposed the master with his brain, and attracted countless people to covet his master. At just that moment, he dared to pack a ticket, and the master must have received tens of millions of emails. In the vast e-mail, can the master still see himself?

  嘤嘤嘤...

  Cheng Yu wanted to hide his face and cry.

  He is stupid.

  He felt that maybe the master did not want to expose—

  He was stimulated by the sunspot, and he actually did a stupid thing to expose the master—

  嘤嘤嘤...

  The more he thought about it, the more sad he became. Cheng Yu didn't want to broadcast it anymore. He looked at the audience and said sadly: "Old irons, Ah Da, go one step ahead."

   Say it.

  The screen goes black.

  Many people don't give up, staying in the celadon shop, and refuse to leave at all. One hour, two hours, three hours...

  Gradually, the crowd gradually dispersed.

  There are only a few unwilling to give up, and they still stay here.

  **

  Jiyou didn't know this, she went to sleep immediately after she went offline. When I woke up the next day, I felt refreshed, and immediately afterwards, I received the medicinal materials that I had spent a lot of money to buy. These medicinal materials need to be boiled for several hours, and then the whole body is soaked for several hours.

  Jiyu pomelo makes a good medicinal soup, and lie in comfortably...

result-

  After soaking for a few minutes, Jiyou almost bounced up, "Fuck, what the **** is this medicinal soup? Why is it so terrible."

  This medicinal soup, after only running for a while, Jiyou felt that his whole body was on fire, his blood spurted, and his whole body was about to explode...

Thinking of the instruction manual of this medicinal soup, people with weak physique in the early stage will have this effect, but as long as you bear it a little, you will get better immediately, and it can definitely achieve the effect of strengthening the muscles and bones. Jiyou had to hold back. End, endure, endure, she found herself starting to bleed...

  Jiyou quickly got a paper towel and blocked his nose.

However-

no effect-

  The nose is still bleeding.

  At the same time, she felt a faint pain in her ears—no, no—she had a big alarm bell in her heart, but after slowing down, her ears began to ooze a little...

Worse-

  The mouth couldn't be restrained, and began to bleed—

  The eyes also started to faintly hurt—

this-

this-

  Is this the rhythm of bleeding from the seven orifices?