"quick!"

  The panicked crowd heard Xie Chuanxiong's voice, and their hearts became a little calmer, and quickly moved closer to Xie Chuanxiong's position. Xie Chuanxiong responded to the attack of the colorful butterfly while commanding...

  Soon, everyone gathered together.

  The colorful butterflies are good at group attacks. When encountering such an opponent, they must not be scattered and fight alone. This will only give the colorful butterflies the possibility of breaking them one by one. Therefore, all the forces must be concentrated and dealt with together.

  Xie Chuanxiong asked: "Is anyone injured?"

"No."

"No."

"I do not have either."

"nothing."

Xie Chuanxiong's heart slowed down, and immediately confessed: "Okay, follow the directions, my lord attacked the center, Ganoderma you are responsible for the left, Leah you are responsible for the right, Ayou, you guard the rear, and Grandma Jenny, you send a message to Ryan. And be responsible for vigilance."

  The panicked crowd, under the temporary command of Xie Chuanxiong, fought for a little room for a sigh of relief.

  Xie Lingzhi, who was close to her brother, was still pale, but finally there was a trace of blood. She glanced carefully at Ji You and muttered: "Thank you."

  Jiyou didn't hear it, but stared at her intently.

  Xie Lingzhi gritted his teeth: "Jiyou, thank you."

   Just now, if Ji You's eyes were quick to pull herself aside, her fate would be no better.

  This thank you, I must say.

  Jiyou: "Huh?"

  Xie Lingzhi's face turned black: "Forget it, when I didn't say it."

  Season Pomelo: "..."

  At this time, the large team of colorful butterflies all gathered. It is completely impossible to escape at the moment, and they can only face it.

However-

  Everyone knows that the scale of victory cannot be tilted towards them.

  For the current plan, only drag!

  Drag to Ryan to come!

  The situation is critical.

  After sending the message, Grandma Jenny quickly said: "Ryan has returned the message. Let's hold on for ten minutes. He will arrive in ten minutes."

ten minutes-

  Everyone listened, and they couldn't help but despair.

  These colorful butterflies are not just a few, but hundreds of them! A whole group of people has been dispatched!

awful!

  No one's luck anymore, it's worse than Jiyou's group.

  Xie Chuanxiong heard Grandma Jenny's response, his heart was still bitter, but he did not dare to show it. He was the person with the highest strength in the court. If he gave up and showed a scared look, it would only affect other people.

  Xie Chuanxiong tightened his face.

  At this moment—

The colorful butterflies were cut down, and these colorful butterflies also seemed to be annoyed by the'bugs' in front of them. Suddenly they no longer attacked indiscriminately. Let's talk about it after the stubble.