However, she did not dare to act rashly, she still stared quietly, keeping an eye on the movement around her. Only a few seconds later, Leah's voice came from her light head: "Ayou, what's the matter?"

  Jiyou whispered: "I saw an unusual light. I thought it was dangerous, but it seemed to be the flash of an energy weapon."

   Leah said: "Don't move, wait for me to come."

  Jiyou: "Yeah."

  Afterwards, Xie Chuanxiong also sent an inquiry.

  Jiyou answered him as usual, and got the answer that he and Xie Lingzhi would come over immediately.

   Jiyou is very stable, and she is not very curious. She adheres to the principle of putting life safety as the most important thing in everything, and she resolutely does not run over to check in advance. There are too many hidden dangers in this wilderness.

  Let's not talk about the crisis from the star beasts, just talk about the humans themselves, if they are not familiar people, not the same team, robbery, stealing, looting... in this unsupervised wilderness, but it happens from time to time.

  The energy weapon that appeared suddenly...

  In case it is not left behind by someone else, or left behind by the previous deceased, it is likely to be a living person—

  While waiting, the light flickered several times, then suddenly stopped.

Later.

  About ten seconds, there was not a trace of movement.

   Ji Pomelo has a tight look.

  Suddenly heard a slight sound of footsteps in her ears. As Ji You turned around, she heard Leah's familiar voice: "It's me—"

   After Leah arrived, Ji You's nerves eased a little, and she whispered: "There..."

  Lea followed Ji You's direction and glanced at her, her expression suddenly tightened, and she lowered her voice and said, "It's a long-eared rabbit."

  Jiyou opened her eyes roundly: "!!!"

Leah's mental strength and physique are much higher than Ji Yu, and she feels much sharper than Ji Yu. She just glanced over there to get a thorough understanding of the situation and came to a conclusion with certainty. Yuu's eyes widened in shock, Leah pressed her index finger to her mouth and whispered quietly: "Softly, don't talk."

   "Wait for Axiong to come over, then deal with it."

  The two girls leaned together, afraid to speak loudly, for fear that they would startle the long-eared rabbit next to the stone.

  The fur of this long-eared rabbit is very similar to the dead branches around it. If it weren't for Leah's confirmation, Jiyou wouldn't be sure that it was really a long-eared rabbit. The long-eared rabbit is lying next to the stone, with only its ears turning slightly...

  As for something shining brightly, it is really an energy weapon.

   Leah said: "It's an energy machete, but there is not much energy left, so the light emitted will flicker for a while, and then stop for a while."

  Jiyou can hear her eyes gleaming.

These energy weapons in StarCraft, after its energy is exhausted, you can buy a new energy battery, and you can continue to use it. The price of this energy battery is much cheaper than the energy box used by the mecha, and the price is 50 credits. , One session can be used continuously for about 200 hours. Of course, these energy weapons are very convenient. If you don't use them, its energy will automatically stop consuming.