Throw away the axe and check his credit points. For this job, the hourly salary fluctuated between 3.1 and 2.4. At the highest time, it reached 3.1 credit points. This shocked and surprised Ji You.

  She hurriedly scanned the account and went offline.

Lily on the floor, Ji You rubbed her painful and swollen head. Although she was very tired, her heart was particularly at ease. As long as her physical condition has been maintained at this level, she can also maintain it by doing hard work. Basic survival.

  This makes Ji You a little relieved.

  It was late at night, Jiyou fell asleep unconsciously.

  The next day.

  She suddenly got up from the mat, and when she looked at the time, she found that it was only seven o'clock in the morning, and she secretly said: okay, okay, it's not too late.

   Dressed neatly, brushed his teeth, washed his face, and then ate half of the nutrient in one bite. Ji You got up, contacted Xie Chuanxiong, asked about the ward where Uncle Xie Yi was located, and turned around and went out.

  After she planned to visit Uncle Xie Yi, she went home to read the study notes borrowed from Sister Leah.

For more than half a year, I spent every day picking up rubbish, doing coolies, and eating nutrients... These three things are endlessly repeated, repeated, and repeated... But Jiyou is unwilling to be so decadent, she wants to cheer up and continue to learn Even if the mental power and physical condition are naturally much worse than others, she must not abandon herself. She must use her diligent and hard work to change the current predicament.

  It only took ten minutes when I arrived at the hospital by the suspended vehicle.

  Xie Yi was lying on the hospital bed, wearing a ventilator. Because he had just had an amputation operation, he was forced to go into deep sleep, but his complexion looked good, Ji You was relieved.

  After visiting Uncle Xie Yi, Ji You left the hospital and went home.

  Since she has decided to study, Ji You's attitude is very correct. She deliberately set up the desk and made the study notes of Sister Liya into a web page. She read it word by word. When she encountered something she didn't understand, she immediately checked the information.

  Study quietly for a long time, until she was slightly tired, she stopped.

  Looking at the time, most of the day has already passed.

  Grumbling...

  Grumbling...

  Grumbling...

She screamed in despair. Ji You was a little helpless, put away the book, turned around to find out her nutrient, and picked one that looked a little pleasing to the eye. She opened the box and suddenly smelled something difficult. The smell of words.

   Ji Pomelo covers his nose.

  This taste~

  It is like a day for thousands of years.

  Can't this food manufacturer improve the taste?

  Jiyou complained in her heart, pinched her nose, and took a breath before swallowing all the nutrient. After she finished eating, she immediately poured herself a large glass of water, and after a while, the feeling of ecstasy subsided.

   Jiyou bitter face, thinking that she can't go on like this anymore, even if she sells iron, she still has to make up for herself a meal of natural food!