The four people crossed the protective barrier, entered the garbage dump, and scattered in four corners to search.

The environment outside the protected area is harsh, and through the armor, one can smell the stench from the garbage dump. Jiyou bends down, frowns, and looks for useful things with wide eyes...like discarded mecha materials, Spare parts for household robots, etc., these are the most valuable waste products in the garbage dump, and they are also everyone's main goals.

  Tick~

  Tick~

  Tick~

  Time slipped away quietly. Ji You spent a long time and couldn't find half a useful waste product. She was disappointed. She squatted down and rested for a while before continuing to struggle.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light in front of him, Ji You's eyes lit up, thinking that it was something good, and he hurriedly stepped forward, but when he was about to approach, suddenly felt a strong wind hit, Ji You's heart was not good, and he wanted She avoided, but it was too late. Her arm was severely torn by the attacking object. Fortunately, it was blocked by armor and did not break. It was also at this moment that the next door Ryan arrived in time and raised the energy sword in his hand. The sword was swiftly and neatly pulled out, and the thing that attacked Jiyou pompom fell to the ground, and was instantly cut in half. The ground was full of dark and green blood...

This is-

  Ryan sternly said, "Level 1 scavenger rat, be careful."

  Fortunately, it is only level 1. If it is level 3 or higher, their teeth can bite through armor. Jiyou's arm is not desired. With lingering fears, she gratefully said, "Ryan, thank you."

The scavenger rat is a kind of mouse similar in appearance to the 21st century, but it is very large, generally about five kilograms in size. It is the most common star beast in the garbage dump. Their body is not afraid of radiation and can withstand harsh environments. , The reproductive ability is very strong, and the scavengers feed on the residual energy on the various materials in the garbage dump. They often eat up the materials before the scavengers find valuable waste products. In addition, they will actively attack Humans are therefore a very troublesome and annoying species.

  Ryan nodded and left immediately.

  Jiyou looked at Ryan's tall back, grateful, but could not help but envy, if she could also have an energy sword, how good would it be? However, it is impossible for the poor to afford high-priced energy weapons.

  After adjusting his mood, Jiyou continued to dig through the garbage dump.

  Five minutes passed—

  Ten minutes passed—

  Thirty minutes passed—

  ...

  However, Jiyou still got nothing.

  She was helpless.

  At this moment, Grandma Jeanne next to her screamed, and immediately attracted the attention of the other three people. She was seen bending over and pushing away the trash under her feet with her hands with pliers, revealing an intact alloy box.

  Xie Yi said with envy: "Aunt Jenny, you are very lucky."

  Grandma Jenny's face was also full of joy, and then she asked in confusion: "What is this?"

Ryan raised his eyes and looked, and said, "This is a mecha energy box. It is only level 1 and does not store much energy. However, this energy box is not damaged in the slightest, and the energy inside should not be lost." The energy box can maintain the energy consumption of a low-star mecha for a week, but it can only last for a day when used on a mecha with a level of 3 stars or higher, so the value is not high, and the price is about 500 alliance credits.