"Is your sister really only a few years old? It can't be dwarfism, maybe she's just not tall."

  Before he finished speaking, Yan Jili glanced at her coldly: "Why didn't An An beat you into that man just now? Same?"

  Liang Zehan coughed lightly and looked up at the ceiling: "The weather is quite good today."

  As he spoke, Tang Anan had already walked beside them. She stretched out her hand and said in a soft and sweet voice: "Brother, hug me."

  He picked her up and hugged her. Yan Jili didn't look at him anymore and wanted to walk away.

  Unexpectedly, Tang Anan patted him and asked him to stop. Yan Jili was confused, but he followed her wishes and returned to Liang Zehan.

  I saw her twitching her fingers towards Liang Zehan, gesturing for him to come closer.

  Liang Zehan thought for a moment and slowly approached her, with confusion in his eyes.

  "Liang Zehan, age 22, second-level metal superpower user."

  In his ear, Tang Anan slowly read out his identity, and smiled at him: "What I said is right, big brother."

  Liang Zehan's eyes flashed, she indeed knew his name. However, he clearly deliberately hid his strength, how did she know?
  Tang Anan smiled. She couldn't say it was scanned by the system.

  Since the system was updated, it can display any character information she intentionally wants to obtain.

  Although it is only basic information, it is enough.

  "You didn't really want to hurt me. In fact, you had anticipated the situation."

  He was the first level 2 superpower she met here, and he was able to upgrade to this level in just a few days. It was so fast that it must have killed a lot of zombies.

  More importantly, talented.

  "It's a wise choice for you to take people out of here." "

  If you stay here blindly and waste supplies waiting for rescue, there will only be one result in the end, and that is death." Her

  smile was meaningful: "Brother, we will We will meet again. I believe you can live until that time and meet again if we are destined."

  Hello, the first savior I met.

  In the end, they walked straight up, leaving only Liang Zehan with a thoughtful look on his face.
-The
  supplies collection area in the shopping mall is almost the same, and there is an unexpected harvest. Tang Anan is in a good mood at this time.

  After clearing away the slowly moving zombies around them, the two returned to the car.

  Tang Anan put her hand on Yan Jili's forehead, and after a while, she smiled.

  "Assistant Yan, you have reached the standard to activate superpowers in your body. Do you want to activate superpowers?"

  Yan Jili's eyes suddenly lit up, and his brows were filled with joy: "Am I able to activate superpowers?" He

  has seen so many It is impossible for a person with superpowers to say that he has no regrets about not activating his superpowers after seeing their abilities.

  But what he didn't expect was that this day would come so soon.

  Sure enough, Tang Anan is a little guy who can surprise people at any time.

  Seeing the smile on his face, Tang Anan was also very happy. After all, spending the past few days with Yan Jili saved her a lot of trouble.

  "Okay. You will experience a day of fever, but don't worry, you will never turn into a zombie without activating your powers like others." "

  An'an, thank you." Yan Jili looked at her gratefully .

  If it weren't for her, she might have been killed by mutated zombies in the hospital, and she wouldn't have had the chance to have superpowers.

  "I also want to thank you for being yourself and working hard." He

  continued to kill zombies with his own abilities, and his movements became more and more proficient.

  The potion she gave him blended perfectly with his body, and could faintly stimulate the potential in his body.

  "Here, drink this bottle of potion and have a good sleep." Tang Anan took out a bottle of dark red potion from the space warehouse.

  This is the medicine that will be used to stimulate human powers in the future.

  At that time, this potion was a must-have in human homes, and was mostly used by humans who had not yet developed supernatural powers in adulthood.

  Yan Jili took the potion from her and drank it in one gulp.

  He felt a deep sleepiness coming over him, and he fell into a deep sleep.

  Tang Anan covered him with a thin blanket and surrounded the car with gold wire. She would immediately sense any movement.

  After doing all this, Tang Anan opened the system template, clicked on the portable space, and entered the space.

  Yan Jili was the only one left in the car.

  This is the first time Tang Anan has carefully observed this unlocked space.

  It seems like a small isolated world here, with vast grasslands, fertile land, and steaming hot springs.

  Unfortunately, none of them have been unlocked.

  Tang Anan's happy little face collapsed instantly, and she weakly called to 007: "Is there anything that an unlocked person like me can use?" [Yes, please

  open the door on your right, this is yours. Room]

  "Room?" Tang Anan lost all trace of frustration and opened the door directly.

  The sight she saw made her cover her chest.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com