Chapter 20 - Mia's First Night

Začať od začiatku

He was at a crossroads and he could pick either path right now. He could grab her and she would be his. Slam his lips against hers, lift up her shirt and immerse himself in her body and fuck everything else. Or he could do nothing, and the plan would continue on.

As he wrestled with his thoughts, Mia read him like a book.

"Not just your life is on the line, remember?"

She looked at his eyes and knew he understood her. She slowly backed away from him and walked back to her room leaving him to suffer alone.

The next few days were mighty awkward between them and Saturday rolled around as Mia dreaded the night. She was so nervous to perform but knew she had to blow it out of the water so Oleg would see it and come check her out for himself.

The hardest part of the plan was still in the future and there was still so much that had to get done.

Before she left the house, Danila suddenly spoke after almost a whole day of silence. He leaned against a wall as she was getting ready.

"I'm going to see you tonight in a private room. Play along. It's been like...over a month of us being together now so you have to act accordingly."

Mia nodded as she took a final look in the mirror and disappeared behind the door.

As 11:30pm hit the clock, Mia's time to shine on stage was quickly approaching. Feeling nauseous from the nerves, she tried to calm herself and thought about Kirill. Tears stung her eyes instead and she remembered how much she missed him.

"Ok, good luck girl! Remember, shake ass and tits! Get right in there, close to the crowd and twerk!"

She heard Kristina tell her as she ushered her toward the stage. Mia's legs began shaking as she heard the start to her introduction. She thought she would pass out but as she heard the men whistle and holler, she suddenly thought about how much she wanted to get out of there and for that to happen, she had to hurry along the plan.

She took a deep breath in just as her name was announced and with her mouth dry from the nerves, she stepped out onto the main stage seductively walking for everyone to see.

She twisted and turned and smiled and winked at the crowd. She bent over to show the men her ass which elicited a good reaction from the audience. She lifted up her arm to wave and blew them all a big kiss as she heard more men whistle and call something out.

Every new girl got this kind of intro, she was told, kind of like a tease before her first dance right at midnight.

A slight intermission before the main event, she  peeked from backstage to see who was there. There she saw Danila, sitting in the middle booth, a drink in one hand and his phone in the other.

He looked very sharp, wearing a white button down shirt, black trousers and expensive shoes. The rest of the club was absolutely packed and men sat in groups laughing and drinking.

Mia's moment came and as she heard her dancehall music start, she confidently stepped out into her new life.

Her first few seconds on stage were the most daunting in her life but as she immersed herself in the music, she grew more and more confident with every passing second and performed like her life depended on it, because it did. The crowd let her know they were enjoying it but she really just danced for one person.

She thought about those green eyes and imagined him sitting in front of her.

As she shook her ass sitting down on her knees, she felt hands begin to reach up to her and place bills in her thong. She couldn't believe this was happening but it also gave her more confidence and energy.

She finished off her set to loud applause and yells from the packed club and as she went backstage Kristina and Svetlana were there to congratulate her.

Trying to catch her breath, she saw Arseniy come back stage and hand her an outfit and say,

"You know where the Red Room is? If not, ask one of the girls to take you. Wear this, be ready at 1am." And he disappeared as quickly as he came.

Kristina puckered her lips and unzipped the clothes bag to reveal a bodysuit that looked more like silk ribbons and looked like it covered absolutely nothing. Mia stared at the lack of material but Kristina woke her up from her daze,

"Don't be scared, it's just a lap dance. We went over it, remember? Unless of course he wants more but he will tell you. Come on, I'll help you change and tell you where to go."

Mia changed into what felt like only scraps of fabric as the silk just barely covered her nipples. The thin silk cloth wrapped around her smooth body and Mia remarked how this was the most revealing outfit she had ever seen in her life.

As she walked up the stairs to whatever the Red Room was, she was both nervous to go in the room and relieved that she didn't have to dance on that big stage. She reached the secluded room and saw the door slightly ajar as she carefully opened it.

There was Danila, waiting for her on the large deep green velvet couch, with a cigarette in one hand and his legs spread apart looking at her like a predator about to go for the kill.

Author's Note: I'm not sure if I love or hate Danila 🫣

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers! ❤️