Chapter 13: To Forgive or To Forget.

Start from the beginning

"Justin like I stated before, that date has nothing to do with you." I said.

"Ok. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." he begs.

"Ok, I forgive you." I finally say.

"Come on get in bed with me there's enough room for me and you" he said.
scooting over so I can get in bed with him.

I took off my heels and hopped in bed with him. I layed my head down on his chest. while he flipped through the movies channels to find something to watch. we settled on watching "The Hunger Games" which is the best movie of all time.

.

.

.

.

.

"Best Fucking Movie Ever!!" Justin says. As he gets up to go the restroom. I watch him as he walks to the bathroom muscles flexing as he walk. I unlock my phone and scroll through my mentions retweeting and favoriting funny tweets I saw. As I was doing that Justin's phone beeped. I looked over at it deciding if I should get it or not. my curiosity gets the best of me and I grab his phone and read the message.

*Hey what's up are we still on for tonite???* the message reads. Selena's name covers the top part of the screen. The bathroom door opens. and I quickly place Justin's phone back on his bedside table.

"What ya doing??" He ask as he jumps back into bed.

"Nothing really." I simply say

"What you said babe??" He asked setting his phone aside. looking at me.

"Oh... never mind I forgot." I lie. as I lock my phone. and turn my attention back to the t.v. which was now on sports.

Reading that message was a terrible idea. It didn't get me anywhere at all. I feel a little guilty about going through Justin's phone. Why is Selena texting Justin anyway? I shook that last thought from my mind and began to play with my curls.

"Deep in thought babe???" Justin voice distracts my thoughts.

"No.. well kind of." I say. 'Yea just deep in thought about that message I read on your phone'...... my mind adds. which couldn't be more than the truth.

"You Sure??" he asks.

"I read a message from Selena." The words are out of my mouth before I could stop them.

"What?"

"It beeped and I looked at it. Why was she texting you anyway? I thought you were done with her."

"Exactly, what did you read?" He asks.

"A message that said. Are we still on for tonight...." I sorta expected him to be upset but not this upset.

"That's it?" He snaps.

"Yes Justin, but what does 'Are we still on for tonight' mean?" I am starting to panic.

"Fuck Ariana, can't you ever mind your fucking business for once!" He yells.

Excuse me?

"I am... but I just wanted to know, what are you doing. We are in a committed relationship here, a serious one so why wouldn't I ask you where are you going?"

"No.. You're not! you went through my fucking phone!" He raises his voice again.

"What exactly is going on here? We were having such a great time. you were being all nice and sweet, then you flip a fucking switch on me and start acting like a jerk!" I yell, getting off of the bed and grabbing my car keys.

"Well that was before you went through my phone." He cooly replies.

"You know what? have a nice night Justin I hope she sucks the skin and bones off your dick tonight." I hysterically shout and slam his bedroom door.

His reaction tonight completely caught me off guard. He overreacted, I should have know that he was hiding something from me. I just couldn't wrap my head around why. I have been nothing but good to him. and for him to get all worked up about some silly little message. pisses me off beyond words. Selena is always,
there hanging in the background. waiting for me to slip up. so she can dig her claws back again in to him. I've bout had it with this bitch.

"Ariana! is everything ok?" Ryan rushes over to me. I'm sure the tears are flowing down my cheeks now.

"No, not really." I sigh. I'm really upset if you hadn't noticed.

"What did he do?" Ryan asks.

"He fucked up! that's what he did." I say, and slam the front door behind me.

Woah! Guys, things are staring to get heated. thank you guys, so much for reading, voting, and commenting. means a lot to me. love u moonlight babes & beliebers.............

Yours Truly,
😘 Moonlight Lover!!!!!!!!!!