★ tape 13

sept. 21st, 2018 friday, at 6:03pm

"appa! i wanna get that!" taehyun exclaimed, pointing excitedly at an electric guitar with vibrant blue and purple colors.

"you sure? do you know how to play it?" hueningkai questioned, eyeing the price and unsure if it's a good choice.

"uh..." taehyun hesitated, implying he didn't know how to play.

"i know how to play the guitar, but not the electric one," beomgyu chimed in, looking at other guitars in the music store.

"oh, really?!" taehyun's eyes widened in admiration.

"mhm, appa binnie taught me while appa junnie wasn't home," beomgyu stated with a small smile, gaining confidence from taehyun's reaction.

"appa! appa! get the acoustic guitar, please!" taehyun ran up to hueningkai, begging with pleading eyes, jumping up and down like a little child.

"aww you know i can't say no-"

"no," haeun interjected, considering the prices that exceeded their budget.

"aww, come on, you're ruining the little one's heart," hueningkai frowned, side hugging haeun.

"i'm sorry, but we have a budget of $200. this is $200 more," haeun shook her head, saddened that she couldn't fulfill taehyun's wish while keeping to the budget.

"aww, that's okay. let's just find cds instead, beomie!" taehyun said, grabbing beomgyu's hand and running towards the r&b section. beomgyu smiled as he was taken along.

"what flavor do you want?" taehyun asked, looking over the table of various ice cream flavors.

"ummm... cotton candy!!" beomgyu pointed to the pastel blue ice cream, a smile on his face as he thought about the flavor.

"okay, me too!" taehyun turned to his appa, showing the ice cream they wanted. hueningkai smiled at the two, enjoying their happiness.

"alright, two small cotton candy flavor ice creams, please."

. . .
282 words
- miri<3 🐰