★ tape 7

apr. 6th, 2003 sunday, at 12:00pm

"come join me, soobin!" yeonjun exclaims, spotting the camera and waving with a playful grin.

"no... it's too deep," soobin shakes his head, a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"oh come on, you're taller than me!" yeonjun chuckles, finding soobin's hesitation amusing.

"yeah, but... i don't know how to swim," soobin confesses, his fear of drowning evident.

"awww, just come! i won't let anything happen to you," yeonjun reassures, splashing some water on soobin's shorts.

"hey!" soobin protests, looking at his now wet pants.

"uh oh, seems like you have to go in," yeonjun teases, feigning sympathy.

"fine! but if i drown, i'm coming back to haunt you," soobin warns, setting the camera near the edge and removing his shirt.

yeonjun gasps at Soobin's abs, soon smirking as soobin eases into the water.

"happy now?" soobin clings to the edge, uneasy about not being able to touch the ground.

"let go, it's not the deepest part of the pool," Yeonjun urges, a mix of annoyance and fondness in his tone. "my scaredy cat~" he teases, winking and earning a splash in response.

"i'm not a scaredy cat!" soobin protests, offended by the label.

"then get in!" yeonjun raises his voice.

"i am!" Soobin retorts.

"no, you're not!"

"fine!" soobin lets go, holding his breath. just to find himself moving down a few centimeters. "huh?"

"i told you it's not that deep," yeonjun rolls his eyes, amused by soobin's reaction.

after some playful banter and conversation, soobin decided he wanted to try something different.

spotting soobin approaching him from behind, yeonjun smiled at the camera in front of him. "he's touching my ass." he says before laughing.

"no i'm not." soobin remarks. it's obvious that he is when he's staring directly at it.

"he's massaging it."

"no" soobin moves closer and places both hands.

"i can feel the water, stop!" yeonjun turns around and lightly pushes him, smiling.

"then take it off." soobin says bluntly, catching yeonjun off guard.

"what?" he tilts his head.

"take it off." soobin says one more time, watching yeonjun slowly turn around.

yeonjun's eyes were fixed on the camera, displaying a multitude of emotions, primarily a mix of shock and joy.

"come onnn~ take it offf~" soobin pouts, pressing himself onto yeonjun, kissing him lightly.

yeonjun tried to hold his grin but he was too happy. he slowly obeyed, feeling the water now touching his lower half. it felt different to him.

the face yeonjun made totally explained what was happening.

"ahh~" yeonjun moaned, bitting his lip as only the tip was in him. "mmmmm" he hummed, covering his face in his arms.

soobin smirked, watching yeonjun through the camera. he pushed deeper, getting a new reaction everytime.

after fully in, he went slowly in an out. the sloshing noises barely heard under yeonjun's moans.

"fuck!!" he yells. gripping onto the edge as he felt soobin go faster. "ah~ ahng~ mmm!!" his head fell back from the amount of pleasure he was feeling. struggling to hold onto something as soobin took him a bit away from the edge.

soobin took yeonjuns hands, interwining their fingers as he went even harder. "AH!" yeonjun screamed, not expecting the hard thrust.

"mmm" soobin hummed, loving the way yeonjun's hole feels and what he calls 'cute' moans.

soobin goes harder and harder, yeonjun ending up spilling white stuff that started floating. yeonjun was completely embarrassed as he wasn't expecting on having pool sex at all.

but it's expected, its their honeymoon. and most include having sex.

. . .
587 words
- miri<3 🐰