★ tape 2

dec. 15th, 2002 sunday, at 11:40pm

"ughhh,"

yeonjun groans, unaware that soobin is recording.

"ah!" he jumps, seeing the camera really close to his face, then smiles and makes a pouty face while winking.

soobin laughs at the action. "it's our first date!" he turns the camera around and does a giddy face, capturing yeonjun's laughter in the background.

"yeah, 'cause i finally got the courage to confess, and i didn't think you would like me..." the camera turns back, showing yeonjun looking down with a sad smile that reveals his discouragement.

"yeonjun, of course i would like you. who wouldn't?" soobin compliments, and yeonjun laughs in response.

"no, i mean like... like me romantically..." yeonjun looks up slowly, his face shy but also revealing his stress.

"yeonjun, you're an amazing person, that's why. you've always interested me since i first saw you in class by yourself. it was hard to believe someone like you is lonely," soobin says, grabbing a hold of yeonjun's hand.

"aww, that's sweet. i guess i'm just not that likeable for other people. like, people called me intimidating," yeonjun's face still stuck in a sad smile.

"yeonjun, people just don't understand. i think you're more cute than intimidating," soobin compliments, pinching his cheek, causing the older to blush.

"thank you," yeonjun looks up with a genuine smile this time, although it still holds a touch of sadness.

. . .
226 words
- miri<3 🐰