Eomma talked to Grandpa and then went shopping with Auntie Giselle during the afternoon. It's past 11PM and eomma should go to sleep already, I'm so tired T__T. I hope you don't mind.

Eomma will talk to you tomorrow again!

XOXO

-Eomma Rina.

By: Eomma

Date: 07/10/2020

Dear baby,

Mama visited eomma yesterday night in secret, she climbed up my balcony kkk~ But you're too young to understand so, keep it a secret! Don't tell anyone, understand? Eomma trusts you a lot so don't disappoint eomma D:

By the way, did you like it when eomma played the piano? Ahhhh I hope so, honey. Eomma loves to play the piano so you and mama will listen to it a loooot!!

XOXO

-Eomma Jimin.

By: Eomma

Date: 07/11/2020

Dear baby,

Mama spent the night at eomma's bedroom with eomma ~ Eomma fell asleep when mama was hugging me ://) It was so warm and cozy, I love it so much ^^ Grandpa was at home and I actually had to hide mama away from grandpa. Haha :3

Eomma made some coffee for mama and we talked for a while before mama left and went home. Mama kissed my cheek and I ended up falling asleep again. Mama makes me sleepy and comfy :)

Eomma's going to try on her wedding dress today with auntie Gi and mama's coming to see eomma again tonight. I'm going to meet mama's parents and your uncles and aunt. Wish eomma luck and don't tell mama ;)

XOXOOOOO

-Eomma Rina.

By: Eomma

Date: 07/12/2020

Dear baby,

Eomma's really worried about mama lately. Eomma slept with mama last night but when she woke up she was really sad. When your mama smiles, she does it in the most covered up way she possibly can; but she can't hide it because she has such beautiful dimples ^__^...But mama's smile was so sad today. Mama and eomma fought with grandpa yesterday, but mama's really hurt...I feel bad for her.

So, eomma's going to see mama tonight. I hope I can make her smile again :D. I'll ask her to write about this, too :3.

XOXXXXXXO,

- Eomma Rina.

By: Eomma

Date: 07/13/2020

Dear baby,

Mama went to heaven today.

- Eomma.

His heart almost stopped beating when he read that single, meaningful sentence.

'Mama went to heaven today.'

Up until that day, his daughter would finish her entries with a sweet 'Eomma Rina' and an XO. But then, there was just that; a dry 'Eomma' at the end of that sentence.