4: Me Wanna Be A Ninja!

*Natsumi's POV*

I woke up from my sleep and went to the bathroom to get ready. I can't wait for Naruto to show me around the village. It will probably be a looooong day. There wasn't anything important in my backpack so I wasn't bothered to take it with me.

After getting ready, I went out and closed the door behind me. I locked it and put the key in my pocket. I walked towards Naruto's apartment and knocked. No answer. I knocked again. . . Still no answer. I knocked the third time. . . Nothing.

*15 mins later*

DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING IT IS TO WAIT OUTSIDE SOMEONE'S DOOR FOR A LONG TIME WITH NO ANSWER?!

"NARUTO!" I shouted while pounding on the door heavily. "GET OUT ALREADY!" The door finally opened and a sleepy naruto appeared with a cute panda hat.

"Hm? Natsumi? What are you doing here?" he asked while yawning, "and what are you doing outside my apartment at this time?"

"Well I guess it is because you promised to show me around the village already and maybe it's 9 o'clock already," I said grimly pointing at the clock that is in his apartment. "Oh and, I have been waiting here for around 20 mins already, Naruto!"

"Hehe. . . sorry. Believe it!" he said with a wide smile while rubbing the back of his head.

I sighed. "Just get ready."

"Okay, wait here Natsumi."

He went back and after around 5 mins or so he showed up dressed in his usual orange and navy jumpsuit.

"Come on, let's go now."

We walked out and he startes showing me around some places. Of course the first place he showed me was Ichiraku's ramen shop. Then we went around and he showed me some more places until he suddenly stopped in his tracks.

"Hey Natsumi?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to do something more fun?"

"Um sure, fun like what?"

"Here I will show you," he said as he grabbed my hand and ran towards a shop. He stopped at the door and said, "Wait here," then ran inside.

After a few minutes he came out holding buckets of paint.

"Naruto. . . what are you thinking?" I said slowly.

"Hehe. I will show you. Now come on. It will be fun. Believe it!" he said excitedly.

He started running. Then I started running after him. After few minutes we got to a mountain with faces on them. Whose faces are these? I saw the third face and then realised it belonged to the Hokage's face. Now I get it. These are the Hokage's faces.

Naruto climbed to the top and started painting the faces. I kind of got worried. What if we get in trouble?

After painting the whole thing he started laughing. Suddenly I saw two men running towards him. Naruto started running and jumping from one building to another while they were trying to catch him. He was laughing and shouting something along the lines of "you will never catch me" to them. I couldn't help but laugh at his childish act and the chasing game going on between him and the two men.

Naruto then hid himself behind a piece of cloth that looked like the fence behind him. The two men passed him. I ran towards Naruto as I started laughing as hard as he was.

"That was too easy," he said, still laughing. Out of nowhere a guy came with a scar across his nose and hair that was tied at the back.

"Naruto!?" he said as he held Naruto by the collar.