2: Woke Up in Where?!

*Natsumi's POV*

I struggled opening my eyes. Gosh! Why does my head hurt? The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was the white ceiling. Where am I? Who am I?

"Well, I see you're finally awake," said a voice. I looked around to see where the voice came from. I saw a guy with grey hair that stood high up. He had a mask covering his face and a headband covering one eye. He was leaning against a wall reading an orange book. He didn't even take his gaze off the book the whole time! I decided to speak up.

"Um. . . hi . . . ?" I said, but it came out more like a question.

I looked around the room and noticed I'm in a hospital.

"Why am I in a hospital?" I asked.

He sighed as he took his bored-looking eye off the book, then closed the book and looked at me.

"There were two guys taking you somewhere, do you know why?" He eyed me suspiciously. I looked at him confusion written all over my face.

"I-I don't remember. . ." I started panicking.

"Stay here I'll go inform the Hokage," he said while doing some handsigns and then poofing. He disappeared leaving some clouds behind.

"Whoa! How did he do that!?" I shouted but nobody answered.

I lay down on the bed for a few minutes until I heard a soft knock, and the door opened slowly. Two men got in; one was old and was smoking a pipe, the other was the same guy from before with hair that defies gravity -literally. The old man stepped closer to my bed and took his pipe out of his mouth.

"I'm the Hokage of this village," the old man stated introducing himself. "May I ask you what your name is?". . . 'My name?' I thought. I felt completely blank.

"Ummm. . ." I trailed off. What do I say? 'Hey, I have no idea what my name is, nice to meet you!' Nope. No way!

"We found this bag next to you while you were unconscious, there is a high probability that it belongs to you," the guy with gravity-defying hair said while lifting up a colorful, tribal print bag up for me to see.

"Maybe it's mine, may you please hand it over so I can check," I said as I took the bag from his hands and opened the zipper. There were a bunch of books, a pencil-case, and an mp3 player with headphones.

"There isn't anything special inside it, just some books, a pencil case, and an mp3," I said looking at them.

"What is that thing you said?" asked the Hokage curiously.

"What thing?" I asked confused.

"The last thing you said," he repeated.

"Oh, you mean the mp3?" I asked as I took it out and showed it to them.

"Yes, what is this?" he asked again. From the corner of my eyes I could see the grey-haired guy also looking curiously with his one eye.

"It is a device where I listen to music . . ." I said as my voice trailed off. What? Don't they have such a thing here? What world is this?

"Kakashi, take this mp3 and send it to the investigation department and have them inspect it," said the Hokage calmly.

Aha, so that's his name, Kakashi. . . What a weird name. 'Kakashi' stepped closer and took the mp3 from me when I handed it over.

"Why don't you check one of those books and see if you might have any information regarding you in them," said the Hokage as he put the pipe back into his mouth.