Chapter 1. - Glowing Red Words

CONTENT WARNING

This chapter contains themes that may be distressing to some readers, including:

-Emotional Abuse and Manipulation

-Verbal Abuse

-Disturbing Scenes and Emotional Turmoil

-Accidental Physical Discomfort

Reader discretion is advised.

●・○・●・○・●・

-> The colour red can stand for violence and danger ]

Solar's body twitched while he drifted away, sleeping in silence in peace. The days before were hard for the animatronic, having no time to rest due to the stress he was constantly in, caused by Moon's blaming and saying it is his fault everything has happened in the first place. He knew it wasn't true, at least believed it for a while, but after months of this miserable treatment and blaming...he slowly considered the possibility of Sun being shut down because of his own hands. Perhaps Moon is in the right for abusing Solar verbal every day, every minute, actually every second of his miserable and pathetic life. 

After a while of having his body twitching, moving from side to side and narrowing his eyes more and more, the dusty lights, which didn't have any sort of cleaning in days, went on. To dim the light and go continue his sleep, he laid his arms in front of his face, but because the movement was too fast, disappearing in his eyesight and the light irritating his pupils, he lost control and slapped himself. "Ow..." he spoke with a quiet and exhausted voice and rubbed his eye which got hit by the hand, the other one stabilizing his body, what was too weak to even keep himself up, because of the hard and exhausting work he has to do every day, without having any opportunity to give himself a well-deserved break. 

The evidence were the dust stains, his casing being on some parts broken and starting to crumble and his rays malfunctioning, often don't match his feelings he experiences or being completely stiff, holding onto a lifeless presence.

"Boohoo -- The baby got hurt. Now get up and act like an animatronic, we have stuff to do." Moon's well known voice rang in his ears, already being moody and grumpy, although the day just started two minutes ago. "Yea, yea, I'm coming Moon. What "stuff" do we have to do actually?" Carefully he got up, trying to wipe the dust stains away to have a cleaner presence, but they were already burned into his body, caused by his cheaply taking care of himself. "Stupid like always, righ--" "I'm not stupid, you could just be more specific with your words", Solar cut Moon off, who gave him a warning look. His hands balling into fists, a warning Eclipse understood immediately. He instantly broke up the eye contact and started staring onto the ground, having no real point where to concentrate his attention to, which is why his gaze wandered disorientated on the floor. 

(What is Moon going to do now?)

After he heard cracks, the source unknown, he curiously, but unnoticeably moved his head to have a better look at his surroundings. He could see Moon moving, laying his head annoyed and frustrated on his hands and mumbling words. "What are you doing?" Solar asked, dared to go closer to his brother, as his nervous and somewhat unsettling body language told Moon that he should at least say something. But he didn't. "Is some-" "What can I do?" he interrupted Solar's sentence quietly, fading out his surroundings and completely drifting away in thoughts which leaded to the one question: What can he do to help his brother? He tried everything, but nothing seemed to be working.