[Ch 28]+(Scared Of Himself+Media News)

Start from the beginning

"Nile your magic is amazing!", Isaac said in a happy voice and expression.

"It's incredible as someone needs tons of magic to be able to transport themselves to other places", Hunter said in a knowing tone and told them.

Nile sweated profusely on his Hunter is smart knowing.

"Hey guys we should go because I don't wanna stay here to get bored", Emeric said to them and Clay was jumping in excitement.

Somewhere on the island.....

Nile and the group went to the beautiful waterfall that had clear water.

"We should take some pictures to remember", Hunter suggested.

"Right!", Isaac said as he brought a camera out of his bag and they took pictures solo or together in the photo.

Everyone took a solo picture before they all took a photo together.

Nile had checked the surroundings and there were parrots on the island.

And there were squirrel monkeys that were hanging in the tree branch.

"I found a capybara", Isaac said as the capybara was beside him chilling.

"Where did that capybara come from?", Hunter asked.

Clay was looking at the capybara in curiosity as he and the capybara were both eye to eye.

"Strange and a weird capybara out of nowhere", Nile said and Emeric agreed with him.

One of the squirrel monkeys sat on Emeric's shoulder and made monkey noises.

[2 Hours Later]

Everyone was having fun and meeting different types of animals on the island unlike the planet filled with dangerous beasts.

Beast Hunt was a dangerous thing.

Then their phones rang for some reason.

They took out their phones and it was a notification about a strange incident back at the interstellar planet.

"What?", Hunter is surprised about what was going on.

Others had read the news.
___________________________________________

[News Media]

Hello, good afternoon everyone.

I'm Linda Vira, Today's news is about a virus that has caused the beast to mutate to such an extent, it is now able to travel to other planets with a new beast discovered to have the ability to open a portal.

However its main target is the interstellar planet due to its high population.

Do not space travel, it's for your safety, if there is a beast that has been sighted near the interstellar planet.

I repeat do not go to interstellar, those who are at the other planets stay there until further notice.

There is a possibility that the interstellar would have an evacuation.

But things will be taken into control in a few days the military are doing their best.

The virus's origin is still unknown.

Please stay safe.

This is Linda Vira signing out.
___________________________________________

"I guess we will be staying here for a few days", Emeric said.

"Yeah", Isaac agreed.

[Back At The Interstellar Planet]

The military use their mech and are attacking the dangerous beast.

The virus had cause the appearance of the beast to be aggressive with many blue substances leaking from there body.

And the military were pushing the beast away from the interstellar planet.

A military general named Rudeus Grayson is fighting at the front lines.

But got everyone's attentions was the mech that Rudeus is piloting.

The weapons were chained sickles.

It was Nile's mech that he sold off for a fair price.

The mech had been tested many times in the military and it was now allowed to be used in the battle field.

And many were amazed on how adapt Rudeus was as he used the mech.

The chained sickles along with other weapons on the mech were something as they had powerful enchantments.

Rudeus was slaughtering the beast.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]