"Okay." Tang Anan felt a weak electric current spread throughout his body, and a mechanical sound immediately sounded in his head.

  [001 assistance system has been opened]

  [Application for binding manager Tang Anan]

  [Binding successful]

  "Come in with me now." Jiang Nan took two steps and suddenly asked: "You haven't made any friends with the zombies at school. Right?"

  "No." A face flashed in Tang Anan's mind, but she quickly forgot about it.

  "That's good, otherwise, I'm really afraid that you will hesitate when facing them."

  "Don't worry, I won't hesitate." Tang Anan smiled, feeling ridiculous for the thoughts that flashed through his mind. .

  The two entered the space-time research room.

  "Take care of yourself." Jiang Nan warned her softly as she watched her lie down.

  "Yes."

  Tang Anan lay in the warm space-time chamber and slowly closed her eyes. When Jiang Nan pressed the red button, her body instantly turned into scattered light points and disappeared without a trace.

  Seeing his daughter disappear in the space-time cabin, Jiang Nan's originally upright body slowly collapsed. He felt sad in his heart. He stood in front of the experimental cabin for a long time, and he seemed much older in an instant.

  "An'an, I hope you can successfully complete your mission and restore human civilization." Only they themselves understand the expectations contained in their words.

  The experiment has been going on for hundreds of years, and many missionaries have succeeded, but no one has succeeded.

  On the surface, humans have signed a coexistence treaty with zombies, but in fact they both want to eliminate each other's existence.

  My son, I wish you all the best and Sakagami.
-The
  day before the end of the world.

  The hospital was overcrowded, with people coming and going with different expressions, all running about their own affairs.

  On the hospital bed, the girl's face was red and she had a high fever. Her parents beside the bed looked solemn and worried.

  "What's wrong with An'an? I haven't been in the rain or running around in the past few days. How can I have a fever?" The woman cried, hiding her tears.

  "42° is a high fever, and ordinary people rarely have fevers that reach this level. She was still talking nonsense at first, but now she can't wake up. Do you want to see a doctor again?"

  The man hugged the woman and comforted her softly: "An'an will be fine. It's just a fever. It can be cured. Didn't the doctor say to cool down the temperature first? If the medicine can be given, it's best to give the medicine." "Look at how busy the hospital is right now

  . , so many people have fever for no reason overnight, and our family is not alone in this situation, so let’s not bother the doctor all the time.” I don’t know

  what happened tonight, there were serious traffic jams on all roads, and when I asked, it was all because of the fever. Hospital diagnosis and treatment.

  As time passed, and towards midnight, the hospital became increasingly noisy, and some people even started fighting.

  "Quack doctor! Why does his fever still persist? What kind of treatment are you doing? Isn't it just a fever? Can't you cure a fever?" The strong man's face was full of anger. He grabbed the doctor's collar angrily and said