chapter 16

"Like a wolf pack right?" I asked. They all nodded. "So Allison is the hunter you mentioned, Derek and Scott are some of the werewolves you talked about. You're obviously the banshee and Stiles is the one with the bat. Ok" I nodded at Lydia confirmed my sayings. "Well you know about us, we should know about you." Stiles said. I nodded agreeing and pushed Jason forward first. He grunted but allowed me to stay quiet when he rolled his eyes and started talking. "We are primordials, gods and stuff are all real." Will patted his shoulder," way to be blunt Jay." I snickered as I watched stiled slowly place prices together. "Prove it." Scott said. I smirked," did you not see the things we did on the field." Alisson nodded her head at me. "What are you the primordials of?" Stiles spoke from his corner. Jason decided to introduce himself first," I am Jason, son of Chaos, primordial of energy, mind, weapons and bravery." He did a small bow. " I am Persephone, daughter of Chaos, primordial of elements, animals, emotions and Loyalty, at your service. I squeezed Roy's hand," I am Roy Harper, son of Apollo, champion of Jason." Will was last,"William Solace son of Apollo champion of Persephone." They all looked shocked. "Well that explains a lot." Lydia said in a du tone. "Surprise." I said sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck. Lydia shook her head with a smile causing me to laugh. My laughter spread throughout the whole room, everyone's emotions happy. My wrist started warming slightly. I looked down and nicos symbol was glowing," it has been fun but we must take our leave, my cousin is calling." As we departed the whole world went black. 

"Percy, Percy, Percy, wake up Seaweed brain it is time for breakfast."