Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

[5 years later]

"Dad!" Percy called through the hallways, dragging her brother and two best friends behind her. Chaos chuckled at the sight as they entered the throne room. The primordials had come over for a meeting, Percy greeted them with a smile and wave. She turned her attention back to her father," we are going out, I am taking these boys out. To get them away from training." Chaos only smiled and chuckled once more. Gia and Nyx gasped, offended," without us." Percy smiled," maybe next time. I have to take them out and maybe have some fun." Percy turned to the boys,"Come on, let's go." The four walled through a portal and onto a street. They walked into the closest shop, the doorbell chimed as they entered. It was a small book shop run by an older woman. "Hello, what can I help you with today?" She asked with a kind smile. Percy shook her head," just looking, thank you though." The group split going their separate ways looking for different books they liked to read. Percy browsed picking up a blueish gray book. Throne of Glass it read. There was a girl on the cover with what appears to be long white hair and black clothing along with strange looking blades. She read the back of the book and inside of the cover, there were multiple in this series. To her surprise the bookstore had all of the books. She picked up all seven books plus the prequel. She found Roy who was honestly just walking around the store not even looking. "Roy, where are Will and Jay?" Percy asked over her pile of books. Roy shrugged and York half of the books," I see you found something to read." Percy nodded," indeed, this series seems interesting. You didn't even look." Roy shrugged," I don't care for reading." Will suddenly appeared beside the pair, he had a book in his hand as well. "Jason is looking through classic novels trying to find one he doesn't already have." Percy nodded and they walked over to the counter that had the older lady behind it. "Hello dear, what did you find?" Percy smiled as she and Roy placed all the series on the counter. " This series has peaked my interest." The lady nodded and scanned all the books, then placed them in a bag. Percy handed her the amount needed as Jason came to the counter with three books in hand," to finish my collection." He said with a smile. The nice elder ranged up his and Wills books as Percy and Roy talked about where to eat.

The group of one female and three males walked along the sidewalk, trying to find a place to eat for lunch. "How about the Cafe?" Will said, pointing to a small Cafe at the corner. Everyone agreed. Once seated and having ordered they continued to talk about the gods foolish decisions of the week. That somehow turned into them talking about mentors and the justice league. "You know we haven't visited in a while." Jason said. Percy shrugged," me, Nico and Damian went out last week, monster hunting and what not. Dick called yesterday to inform me of an event going on soon, Rachel called about the same event an hour later. Megan, Zatanna, Babs, Cass, Steph and I went shopping three days ago." Jason sighed," fine I haven't visited in a while." Percy nodded and looked out the window catching a glimpse of a familiar car. "Excuse me a moment, I will be right back." Percy left the table and slipped outside. She ran a hand along the slick black and blue Mercedes -AMG GT R. The car hummed with energy at her touch.. When she reached the door it opened for her. Slipping inside the empty car, it started. "Hello to you as well." She said. A voice sounded through the radio," it has been some time Percy, how are you fairing?" Said girl ran her hand along the sash board," I have been well, how about you? Working with the others now must be exciting." The car pulled out of park and drove around the corner," well we are working on it, we are currently hiding once again. Except this time we are at a junkyard. Optimus is gone, traveling space to find out creators. Cade Yeager is watching over us." Percy nodded. "Well me and my brother are united and I found out I am a primordial goddess. The gods are on my nerves but I now have a lot of free time. Man, I miss having you as my car. When you left I got the blue mustangs. It was an OK car but you were better." A laugh can be heard through the radio. "You should come to the yard sometime, maybe you could have fun or help me control the others." Percy pondered," I will think about it." They pulled up in front of the Cafe and the door opened once more." Thanks, it was nice seeing you again." Percy called as she shut the door. The car just revved his engine and drove off.
Back into the Cafe Percy went to see the boys rating their food talking about some competitions going on later this week. She took her place at the table and ate while listening to their conversation.

And the winner is ......ROY.....!!!!!!

HOPE YALL ENJOY THE STORY-tay
Also try to guess the Fandom I added...