chapter 4

ARthur looked my way, grinning widely,” Hello Princess, how are you?” he asked coming to hug me. I smiled,” better. I found my brother, that is great.” Arthur pulled out a box and handed it to me. “Kaldur said sorry for missing your birthday.” I smiled and opened the box, there was a beautiful tooth dagger in it. “Thank him for me and I have something for him also.” I walked over to my bag and grabbed out a smaller box. It had a bracelet in it,” Tell him when he wears it, it will hide his gills and tattoos from mortal eyes.Only those he allows to truly see him can, to others he looks completely normal.” Arthur smiled and nodded, taking the gift. “You should visit sometimes, they miss you.” I smiled back and hugged him one more time before he left. I sighed, turning back to the boy, they were all talking. “So you have always had powers?” asked Dick. Roy nodded. “Why did you not tell us?” Jason asked. “I didn’t feel the need to, my powers were nothing like metas and I didn’t want to expose the godly world.” I joined the group. “So what are we doing now?” I asked. Tim turned and answered,” we are going down to the cave, we are supposed to meet up with the girls before patrol. They will be down there in a few minutes.” I nodded, grabbing my bag and following the boys to Bruce’s study and down to the batcave. Everyone changed but hadn’t put their mask on yet when three girls walked into the entrance of the cave. I watched them get closer and immediately recognized two of them. The redhead seemed to recognize me as well. “Shut up, no way. What are you doing here Perce?” i smiled,” surprise, babs.” She hugged me. We met at camp half-blood. She is a daughter of Harmonia. I studied the other one I knew, the shorter one with black suit and short black hair. She suddenly leaped at me and hugged me tightly. “Hi Cass.” she let go to sign a greeting to me. Both Jason and Dick at the same time asked,” you know each other?” I nodded,” we met at camp.” Barbra’s face lit up,” they know.” I nodded,” introduce.” Barbra smiled along with Cass. The redhead girl stepped up first,” I am Barbra Gorden, daughter of Harmonia goddess of harmony and concord,” Cass spoke next,” Cass Cain, legacy of Nemesis, from camp Jupiter.” The boys looked shocked. “Did i miss something?” asked the one girl I didn't know. I looked at Damian, who nodded. “Greek and Roman gods are real. Hi I am Percy, daughter of Poseidon, champion of Olympis. I am Jason’s little sister and you must be Stephonie Brown.” SHe nodded then turned to Jason,” you have a sister, since when.” He shrugged,” no one knew except maybe Alfred.” she turned to look back at me. “ Stephonie Brown, most call me Steph. Spoiler on the field, nice to meet you.” I nodded,” you as well, Iris on the field.” I looked around,” what is the plan for tonight?” DIck shrugged,” just patrol, me and Tim have a mission with the young justice team though so we won't be joining you.” I nodded,” I call Spoiler, sorry Jay but I want to get to know her.” Steph grabbed my arm and we went over to her bike. “Need a ride?” I shook my head and threw a square at the ground. Soon my bike was in its place. “ Lets go…..

(Percy bike)

(Percy bike)

(Percy gift to Kaldur)

(Kaldur gift to percy)