chapter 6

Connor and I walked around the event for a little longer, watching for anything that might seem off. 'Movement on the east side,' Roy called through the coms. I looked over to Connor who nodded. We headed to the east wall and stood in the corner. The windows shattered, tons of goons jumped through them. "Now?" I asked. "Now," Connor answered. I touched his arm and changed us into our super suits. Connor jumped into the fight and I started working to get people safe and out of the building. Using charmspeak," please exit the building calmly!" I yelled to the people,who immediately obeyed. I turned to the goons trying to get close to the pedestrians. I threw a few knives and blasted some with wind to push them back. I pulled out my trident and swung it at the nearest goon, sending him flying over to Connor. I made my way over nicking a goon off his back and we quickly stood back to back. The baddies surrounded us. I looked up," Now would be the time to drop in guys." Red Hood and Red Arrow, each already firing their chosen weapon. The others came in through the door, all running over and fighting off some goons. " Who are they working for? What do they want?" I called to Nightwing. He kicked a goon in the face, knocking him out. He then turned to me and shrugged," they are a newer group, we don't know much about them." I nodded. Turning to the next goon but instead of hitting it I grabbed it by the arm and Juno flipped him. Having the wind knocked out of him, I took advantage of the situation and pinned him to the ground. " Who are you working for?" I asked, lacing charmspeak into my words. The man laughed," oh young demigod, it has just begun. My master has waited for sentries to meet you but the gods have kept you away. I wonder why. See you soon Princess." He then evaporated into silver dust along with the rest of the people who broke through the windows. I kneeled to the ground as questions swam through my head. Kaldur walked over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder," it is your family, isn't it?" I nodded. "WHAT HAPPENED!" Artemis yelled," they just disappeared, into dust." Connor shrugged and Roy along with Jason and Dick looked at me. "Home problems." I said and Roy nodded. "I gotta bounce, sorry team. Red Arrow, coming with?" He nodded and we walked out of the building." Wait, where are you going?" Jason called. "I need to make a call. Heading to mine, then camp." I answered then whistled.a few minutes later Blackjack appeared from the sky. '' is that a Pegasus?" KF yelled. I nodded and mounted him. Roy followed soon after," I will IM you when we get there and let you know anything that comes up, we should be back in three days." I called to my brother who nodded. I waved at the team then took off. We rode in silence all the way back to my apartment, I bid Blackjack fair-well. I grabbed a bag and shoved some clothes and weapons in it after changing into some jeans and a hoodie with my hightops. Roy had a duffel bag here so he grabbed it after Shandong into some normal clothes. We threw stuff into the back of my car and took off, heading to camp Half-blood. "First time back hu," I said to Roy as I drove. He chuckled," ya, it has been a while. I haven't been since you disappeared." I giggled," I wonder what will, will think of you coming back now. Who is going to recognize you, who is going to try and kill you?" I started naming different things that came to my mind. Roy shivered," my brother and sisters can be scary, you just don't understand." I just laughed, but nodded in agreement. "Oh, I have a new playlist called 'Vibe with Redhood' on Spotify, I based it off stories I hurd and my brother, play it, I want to hear it." Roy nodded, grabbing my phone and opening it up to find what I had said. The music soon started to play through the speakers of my car.( this is a real playlist created by me, listen to it❣) We started singing along to the songs and Roy agreed that they did fit. We soon pulled onto the road to the camp,"I wanna be a good girl, wanna be a gangster." I sang then Roy picked up,"wanna make your heart beat run like a Rollercoaster." [Points to anyone who can guess the song(it is on the playlist)]. I hummed along to the rest of the song while I pulled up to the camp borders. I found the shed outside of the border and parked my car inside. " ready?" I asked. Roy nodded and we got out and walked into camp. Once we walked through, campers met us, weapons drawn. The old Greek teacher slowly walked through the crowds with a smile on his face." Welcome back Percy."

I posted this just for you crystal_tree54, thanks for

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I posted this just for you crystal_tree54, thanks for

Percy Jackson sister of Jason Toddजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें