"H-hey, Aiko can I talk to you?"
She turned around to see Denki leaning over her seat.
"Before my match?"

Aiko nodded and flushed a little. But she still followed him.

"H-hey Aiko... I think you might have the wrong idea..."

She shook Shinso's words from her head.
There's no way Denki thought she was hot. He flirts with everyone he thinks is hot right? He don't hit on Aiko like he does with Uraraka and Momo and even Jirou on occasion. Yeah he's nice to Aiko, and he complements her. But he doesn't drop one liners or say cringey pick up lines.

Plus if he thought she was attractive he would've gone to that dance with her. But instead he went with a prettier girl.

She walked into the hallway with him.
He rubbed the back of his neck.

"I-I just want you to know I didn't mean to be involved with Mineta's plan. I didn't know what was going on, my mind was stuff fuzzy because of my quirk you know? I know that must've been rough, especially after what happened a few days ago."
He said, bowing his head.
"I'm sorry for being involved, even if it was on accident."

"I-it's alright! Really! It was just a harmless prank!"
She said with a smile

"But... you seemed really upset. Are you sure it's fine?" He asked, Aiko nodded.

"Yeah of course! How could I not forgive you? You didn't even plan this!"
She said, clasping her hands together.

"Yeah totally! Can you believe Mineta though? Wanting to see you naked? He's such a freak!"
Denki laughed.

'The fuck is that supposed to mean? See, I knew he didn't find me attractive. So why did that kinda hurt? Shut up! I'm sure he didn't mean it that way! You're being sensitive!'

Aiko laughed awkwardly.
"Ha ha, yeah! W-well you should probably go to your match now! I'm rooting for you buddy!" She punched his arm.

'WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT AIKO!?'
She internally screamed at herself.
'That was literally the awkwardest thing ever! Wtf!? Buddy? You've never called anyone buddy! Ever!'
She smiled awkwardly, turning around and walking back into the observation room.

'This is why I fucking hate myself.'

💖💖💖

Denki stood across from Tris. Aiko held her breath and leaned forward in her seat. They were just barely able to pick up on him telling her "Don't worry, this will be over in a few seconds."
Before the match started.

Denki laughed and lit up the stage with his crackling electricity. Unfortunately Tris stretched out her hand, a small iceberg forming in-between them, protecting her from his attack. Then she simply flicked her wrist and used the iceberg to push him out of bounds.

Aiko flinched as he fell backwards into the grass. His thumbs up as his quirk once again caused him to shortcircuit.

"Damn it!"
Sero groaned.

Aiko heard an obnoxious laugh from the stand next to him.
"I guess he was right! That match was over in ten seconds!!! I wonder if his real quirk is being able to tell the future!!!!'

Aiko raised an eyebrow as Monoma loudly laughed, peeking over the wall to stare at him.

'What the fuck is up with him?'
Aiko thought in shock.
"That's bold talk coming from someone who didn't make it past the second round."
Aiko mumbled.
Then she stopped for a moment.

'Wait did I say that out loud?'

"Ha! Get fucking roasted bro!!"
Sero laughed as Monoma's expression fell to one of obvious shock.