Chapter 33

*Jackie's POV*

After approximately one hour of pain. Little Adrian Zacharie Tomlinson was finally born.

He was really beautiful. Light brown hair, green eyes and a mix of me and Louis' facial features. After zach suffered the pain of Jack, I thought he deserved something, hence why I made my baby's middle name his first name.

I kissed little Adrian's forehead. Everyone walked in, my two kids ran up to my bed,

"Mommy Mommy! Is that my little brother?" Allie asked.

I nodded, Zach walked up to my side and began playing with Adrian.

Everything was just perfect.

*How about we skip a few years ^-^ hehehe uhm zach is fifteen. Soo. In three years he's 18 hmm. In six years he's 21 SOO lets skip six years xD Alie and Alex are 11 and little Adrian is 6 ;P

I believe Jackie will be about 27 Ish and Louis 28. Harry shall be about 29 ;P Liam is like 29 too so is Zayn and Niall xD uhh. Laura and Harry are married nao. And have a little kid xD Zach and chance are still together ^-^ and uhhhh. Amethyst is now dating/engaged to Zayn xD k Fanks oh and Zach is a teacher c:< it's not important.... Yet.*

*Jackie's POV*

I hate being old.

Everything is your responsibility.

Well, those are the perks of having kids.

"Louis William Tomlinson! It's your turn to drive the terrible two to school! I got little Bubz!" I yelled, rushing to make the lunches of my kids.

I grabbed Adrian in my arms and ran to the entry with all three lunch boxes.

Louis came down, the twins following close behind, I kissed Lou and gave the kids their lunches.

Two down, one to go.

I grabbed the keys to my car and walked outside. I locked Adrian in his seat and locked myself in my own.

I backed out of the driveway and turned right. The kids go to the same school, but they have different zones.

The building Adrian is in is built for grades Pre-Kindergarden to Fourth grade.

And the building the twins are in is for grades 5 to 12.

Yeah it's confusing.

I drove to the front entry of the school,

"Bye Bubby!" I kissed his cheek.

"Bye mommy!" He got out the door and made his way to the front entry of the school. I drove off, I was on a deserted street, when I turned a corner I saw him...

Jack.

I stopped the car and ran out, looking behind me, Reese was there. Shit.

Not again.

I tried to orb away, but a sort of dream catcher weaved around me. It captured me inside, I couldn't use my powers.

I felt a rag being held over my mouth before I blacked out.

---------------------------------

Kso. I'm just brain dead :c I need help. Fan written chapters anybody? XD oh yeah. A contest. Who can write a 'continuing' chapter for this mini cliff hanger ^-^?

Email me pls :$

zachariefr@hotmail.com

I guess depression gets you in the ass sometimes.

&& Amethyst, Boo. We need to talk >,< I did it again... x90