Chapter 12

*A few weeks into tour*

*Jackie's POV*

All of us had finally gotten the hand of sign language. I decided to myself that I felt like some robotic beast with my aid in so ill just use it when needed. I also am pretty good at reading lips. On YouTube, I would put on the subtitles and follow their lips as the words passed by. I'm still having trouble with: 'I Love You' and 'Elephant Shoes' anywho. I was waiting in the bus, the boys were at yet another interview. Boriiiiing. I was flicking through the channels of the tv, not really caring. I found the live interview of the boys. Why not?

"Soo, here is the question, all fans wanted to hear, Who's single. Who's taken?" The interviewer asked with her Australian accent.

"I'm with Perrie" Zayn flashed a toothy grin.

"I have Elle" Niall did a kissy face.

"I'm single" Harry winked at the fans.

"Singleeee" Liam mused.

"I'm with Jackie Styles, warning Harry, it won't be your last name for long" Louis winked at the camera.

I gasped. Jackie Marie Renee Tomlinson?

Sounds about right.

Harry burst in, looking furious as hell. Louis following on his heel.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, TALKING ABOUT 'MARRIAGE' WITH MY SISTER.!" Harry yelled at Louis.

"Look I'm sorry! I was only trying to tell people that I love her." Lou said as normal as possible.

"You two are finished." Harry said to me.

Tears fell from my eyes. I shook my head slowly, ashamed. I ran out the door. I ran really fast and far away from the bus. I curled up in a corner and took out my phone:

Liam- 'Hey babe. You okay? Lets talk. Where are you :/ send me a pin of your location, well talk alone- Liilii xoxo'

I wiped away my tears and did as he said. A few minutes later Liam came beside me, I cuddled up with him and cried on his chest. "Harry did not mean what he said. He regrets it and wants you to come back" Liam was petting my hair. I nodded and got up. I felt really tired soo I put my arms out. Li chuckled and picked me up bridal style. Once on him I turned down my hearing aids. Just enough soo I can hear talking. Liam walked into the trailer, "WHERE WAS SHE" Harry yelled, still furious. I let one last tear fall. He hates me, really hates me. Liam must have read my mind because he took me to my bead and closed the curtains. His hand crept behind my ear and turned the aid up. "He doesn't hate you kitten." He whispered. "But he does. He keeps yelling at me, he really doesn't want me anymore. He is scaring me soo much. He's.... He's reminding me of Jack" I said. Liam's eyes widened and his face changed from caring to furious. "Harry. Is making you feel unsafe?" He spoke. I nodded, truthfully he is. Liam opened the curtain and went to Harry "WHAT THE BLODDY HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM. YELLING AT HER LIKE THAT. SHE'S SCARED AND DEFENSELESS. YOUR A MONSTER HARRY. SHE'S YOUNGER THAN YOU.. SHES STILL A CHILD. SHE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LIFE. YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE WORST.-" he grabbed him by his collar "-She said you remind her of Jack." Harry's eyes widened, he looked at me, his face reminding me soo much of Jack's pity face.

(A/N in this story, Harry is older :/ he's like. 23 Ish c:)

Fake.

It scared me soo much.

Harry kept staring at me, staring into my soul.

I set out a whimper, I crawled into the corner and hugged my knees I started to sob uncontrollably. "S-stop looking at me like that- please . Stop- JACK STOP LOOKING AT ME." I cried even more. Harry's face shifting into Jack's. "AHHHHH HE'S HERE HELP." I started sobbing even more. All the boys faces contorted into pure disgust towards Harry. Louis came beside me and hugged me close, he kissed my cheek. "It's okay. Shh, babe it's okay. Babe. Your safe. Your safe from evil Harry and Jack." He whispered. I started to sob into his chest. Until I finally fell asleep.

*Harry's POV*

Those words crushed me. They kept playing back in forth in my head 'Stop- JACK STOP LOOKING AT ME' those emotion crushing words. I didn't mean for this. What came over me.? I need to apologize. To make it up to her.

I need my baby girl back.

--------------------------

WHAT IS UP WITH MR. STYLES? MUAHAHAHAH!

You must keep reading to find out c: enjoy~