Chapter 23

3, 000 reads. O.m.f.g DEAR JAYY VON MONROE HOLD ME. I can't even <3 I love you all soooooooo much<3 here's a chapter for all my wonderful Faggtrons out there<3

------------ Wait Stap. Lines. Stap. I have one more thing.

I like cups. K you can go line. Things.

---------------------------------

I woke up to the babies crying, are you fucking kidding me! It's the 127th time already. Its been going on for months. Yes I was counting. I took my blackberry and turned its screen on. Yes I have a blackberry. They're more fun to text with. I mindlessly orbed down into their room. They were growing at a super fast rate.

I picked up both of them and walked to the foot of the stairs. "LOUIS. Come down it's your turn" I said. He groaned from upstairs "Shhhh. I need some sleep, I have an interview tomorrow. Take them to Harry's... He's like. Always awake." He said. I made the babies fly with orbs and texted Harry.

J: Hey HazzaBooBoo, can you PLEASE. Take the kids<3? I haven't slept in like. Months and I'm dead. Dx pleaaaaase.

H: Sure ;P just orb them over, ill take them to Disney in Paris or something.

J: OMFG. YOU ARE MY LIFE SAVER. B THERE IN 5. <3

I ran into their rooms and packed a bag for their day. I grabbed the stroller and flew the babies into it. I orbed to Harry's flat.

*Harry's POV*

I saw a swirl of white lights appear in front of me. A very exhausted looking Jackie and two wonderful laughing kids appeared. She looked like shit! Bags under her eyes, hair all tangled, eyes puffy, face lifeless and she was slouched over.

"I owe you, thank you soo much, your the best uncle these babies could ever have" she said, her voice was all cracky and weak.

"You deserve some sleep, you look like shit, no offense." I shrugged. She chuckled and gave me a bag,

"Okay, that has everything you'll need, Money, Milk, Clothes and extra diapers. THANK YOU AGAIN."

"Okay but wa-" she orbed away before I could finish. Gah. This is gonna be fun..

It was around 9ish, Ah perfect timing. I ran upstairs and got dressed for the day. I took my phone, wallet and ran downstairs. I put the kids' bag under the stroller and pushed it out the door. The train station isn't far. I can walk.

I was walking down the sidewalk when a little girl ran up to me. "C-c-can I have your autograph" she asked me. AWWWH. "Of course darling!" I took the pen and signed her notebook. "Thanks" she squealed. I kissed her cheek and she ran back to her- whoa. Babysitter? Sister?.. Whoa. She was beautiful, she wasn't tall, not short, she was perfect, she had light brown hair and the most mesmerizing milky chocolate eyes. She walked up to me and the kids,

"Hi, I'm Laura" she held her hand out. I shook it "Harry," I gaped. She was just. Breathtaking.

She giggled "I know who you are, Hehe. Where you.. Three headed?" She asked,

"The train station, I'm taking them to Disney." I smiled.

"AWWWH. That's just adorable!! You are like, the best uncle for them, were going there too, can we join you.?" She asked.

"YES! Of course!! These two need a female touch. It would be soo helpful if you came. Plus, the more the marrier" I smiled and she giggled. Wow. She had the most wonderful giggle. The little girl took my hand "I'm Lucy, Laura's sister!" She squealed. I think this will be a very fun day..

-El Train, Choo Choo I'm a train motherfuckers-

I sat down beside Laura, she was holding Allison and I was holding Alexander. Lucy was playing with their toys.