Chapter 24

Just a little clear up, the babies yes they should be young, but magic babies aren't the same c:< they grow at a super fast rate! Soo yah <3 enjoy

---------------------------------

*Jackie's POV*

I zipped up my suitcase, I was totally ready for the memorial. When my suitcase finally zipped up completely I went to my closet. I took some red skinny jeans and a shirt with the British flag on it, the sides of the shirt were big soo they went to about mid hip, I also slipped on some navy blue flats and finished my look with some nude makeup. I clicked on a phone case that matched my shirt.

From: Louis

'Heey babe! Hurry<3 were gonna go soon!'

I grabbed my suitcase and ran downstairs. Laura was there holding Allie and Alex. "Heey sexyyy" Laura cooed. I giggled and kissed Louis. "I'll see you tomorrow baby. Ok?" I pressed my nose to his. He nodded "we've just, never been soo far apart." He said.

" I'll just be an orb away baby." I backed away and grabbed the stroller, Laura wrapped her arm around mine and I orbed to her house back in Ottawa.

"Mom! I'm home from England!! I have a surprise guest for you." Laura yelled. Her mom, still as beautiful as ever, walked into the room. She saw me and dropped everything she was holding. Tears fell out of her eyes.

"Oh god. Alyssa!" She came to me and took me in a bone crushing hug.

"Hey Linda, i missed you soo much. And my name's Jackie now... Oh god I missed you" I hugged back.

"Hi mommy" Lucy said, climbing into her mom's arms, Laura followed close behind. AWWW! Family reunion! Linda couldn't go to England with her girls because of her cancer.

"The memorial is in 30 minutes, get ready you guys!" Linda shooed us up the stairs. I climbed up with my suitcase and made my way to the guest room. I pretty much lived here when I was younger. I set my suitcase down and took out some clothes, I wanted to make a surprise entrance at the memorial. I grabbed my one direction hoodie and put it on, I took out some sun glasses and put those on as well.

I felt like an undercover spy! In my bag I saw Allie's hat. I took it out. Flash!

I saw images. A third baby. Oh my gosh!

Flash over. I gasped loudly, how could this have happened... We were safe! Oh well I'm super happy.... Laura came rushing in,

"I'm pregnant again!" I whisper/yelled. She squealed.

"Omfg!! This is soo great! Congrats!" She hugged me.

"I gotta tell Louis." I took out my phone and dialed his number.

L: Miss me already?

J; yah. I have BIG news!!

L: not another baby?!

J: Actually that's what it is.

L: *squeal* YAY. I can't wait!!

J: cya soooooon!

I hung up and saw Laura was laughing her ass off. "You heard that didn't you.?" She nodded her head and I chuckled. Oh god Laura...

-in the car ~^-^~ -

Linda turned the corner an I saw my old school, Pierre Savard... Oh how I hated this place! I saw my old teachers, Alexandra, Mathew, Pierre, Claude and Sophie. Linda parked the car and we got out, I tucked my hair behind me and pulled up the hoodie.

"Alyssa-Jaqueline Marie Renee Berner has been missing for a very long time. She would be 20 today. We miss her dearly. Right now. We must assume the worst. We must assume... That she is-dea-" before the principal could finish I yelled "WAIT!" I ran up to the stage and took the mic.