Chapter 9

*Jackie's POV*

June 28th.

Todays date.

My birthday.

I groaned and sat up in my bead, checking my phone for another 'J' text. Nothing.

i got up and walked to my closet, picking up a white shirt and some purple sweats, I walked in my bathroom and took a shower. I wrapped the warm towel around my small body and blow dried my hair, I slipped on my clothes and skipped downstairs. Yes. Skipped. Problem? I walked into the kitchen and saw Lou making pancakes "LOUWEEE" I squealed. He turned. "JACKIEBOO." He squealed back. I hopped into his arms and kissed him. I hopped down "Who you making pancakes for darling" I asked Sitting down in the tall chair.

"For your birthday of course"

I groaned. How did he find out!! Whatever, he cares. That's all that matters.

"I love you soo much Lou. You don't even know." I mumbled. He gasped, I looked up, he has tears in the corner of his eyes. "You don't even know how much I love you Jackie. If Jack ever took you back, id probably kill myself. Knowing that you were gone" He looked into my eyes.

"Don't say that Lou. You have way better to live for." When I said that, his face twisted with pure anger and disgust "NEVER. Your the best thing I could ever imaging. STOP THINKING OF YOURSELF AS A LOWER." He yelled.

Yelled.

The Louis.

Yelled at me.

I got down from the chair and made my way up the stairs. I walked in my room and looked at my mirror. My face was flushed, I had dark circles, bruises everywhere and I was technically a bag of bones. How could Louis like this. I came back downstairs to a guilty looking Louis "Ja-" I cut him off "No Lou. I'm not pretty. I'm hideous. I'm a beat up bag of bones. How could you like this!?" I pointed to myself.

"Because. You are beautiful, you don't see it, but I do. You have long luscious hair, the most beautiful eyes I ever seen before. You have a long slender posture. You look breakable at anytime but you don't. Your soo strong and beautiful. I can't even begin to describe how beautiful you are." He grabbed my hands. I looked into his eyes. Truth. All I saw was truth. I flashed him a smile. "There she is!" He grabbed me by my waist and spun me. I was laughing and he kept spinning. I love him soo much.

'Bing' my phone.

Shit

I walked into the next room and checked,

'Heey. Baby girl! Ima run in late tonight. Get some pizza for you and Lou. Love ya oh and happy birthday!! Finally 20!! You aren't soo much my baby girl anymore. Your older D: but that doesn't stop me- HazzaBooBoo '

I sighed.

"Who was it" Louis said. Causing me to scream. "Shit you scared me Lou!! And it was Harry. He said we can order pizza" I smiled. Louis face brightened.

"You get pizza and stay out of the living room until its here!" He ran off to the living room. I called the pizza place and ordered a large pepperoni and cheese pizza with two sprites. I waited 23min and 43.02 seconds. Yes I counted. I paid the 23.45$ and thanked him for the pizza. I walked into the living room and gasped at the sight. Blankets and pillows were laid out on the floor, the lights were dim and there was candles everywhere. "Wow Lou. This is great" I smiled and laid down across from him. I grabbed a slice and shoved it down. "Whoa eat slower" Louis mocked in his cheeky accent. I laughed, what a perfect night. Louis held out a small silver box. "Oh no. No no no. I can't"

"Yes you can Jackie." He smiled. I sighed. You can't resist the Tomlinson smile. I opened it revealing a small charm bracelet.

"Oh my gosh I love it!! Thank you Louis!!" I kissed him and slipped it on my wrist. It was amazing. There was three charms on it.

A heart.

A 'J'

And an 'L'

I cuddled up into Louis arms and fell asleep on his chest. Dreaming of carrots, magical unicorns and walruses.

-------------------------

Thanks for reading ;o; I love all of you. ._. Thanks again~