Chapter 15

*Liam's POV*

I saw Louis walk out of Jackie's room in tears. "She broke up with me.." He whimpered. "Awh I'm sorry" Zayn gave him a hug. Why would she break up with him? She loved him soo much. Soo soo much. The other day he was even looking at rings for her, for the little time they've been together, they fell insanely in love, they were soul mates. And now I was determined to find whoever is making her do this. My phone beeped.

'Twitter: @AlieJStyles: livestream~'

I opened it and I saw her. Her eyes were red and puffy. There were soo many questions but one stood out: is Jouis over? She broke down into painful sobs. "Yes. Me and Louis.-" she choked on tears "-broke up" she broke down even more. Another comment stood out.

"Good you whore. You did well. Now to crush your stupid boyfriend even more. Go out with 'spoon boy' and rub it in his face. Or the pic goes out. AND. The pic of what's under those pretty bandages goes out too. Bye bitch. -J'

She ended the live stream. He sobs got louder. Loud enough for us to hear them. Who was this J person? Why was he hurting Jackie. Now I was even more determined to find out.

--------------------------

SORRY. YOU PROBABLY HATE ME FOR BREAKING UP JOUIS. BUT. DW. IT'S NOT OVER YET.