Chapter 21

ASDFGHJKL 500 reads over night!!!!!!! Argh. I want to eat all of you<3

You guys are the best<3

Here is a chapter. THE chapter. THE BIRTH. Omfg. U excited c:< oh wait. Your reading this, Ahk. Stupid question. O.o

Kbai.

-------------------------------------

***Lol. A few months later. Like. 9 months since discovery of pregnancy XDD k.***

*Jackie's POV*

I was eating my cereal, using my already huge stomach as a table for the bowl. Eleanor was staying with me, for a 'girls touch' in my pregnancy. She walked in and burst out laughing.

"Waaaaaat. Can't a pfregnantf lady eat?" I said. My mouth full of cereal.

"This is too funny" she took a pic, I made a weird puppy dog/duck face. She laughed even more. I got up to put my cereal in the sink.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa! No. Stay." She pushed me back into my chair and took my bowl.

"Come On!! I can do things myself it's not like I'm gonna pop right now."

Oops... I jinxed it. A sharp pain shot at my sides. I whimpered but she didn't hear me.

"ELEANOR!" I yelled. She turned around, all goofy faced, cleaning my bowl.

"What's up bab-" she dropped the bowl "WHOA. OK OK OK IT'S TIME. WHOA. OK LET'S GO." She rushed. I stopped at the stairs,

"LOUIS YOU MOTHER FUCKER IT'S TIME, TAKE YOUR LAZY FUCKING ASS AND BRING IT DOWN HERE.!" I yelled, obviously at the top of my hormones I was quite pissed. He ran downstairs, seeing me clutching my stomach. He started freaking out, "oh my god it's coming. Food water potatoes. Chiken. Magical UNICORNSZZZHDEHAKMdjnndhjd AHHHHHHHHHHH."

He was in complete freak out mode.

From my hand, blue orbs exited and went to Louis, they grabbed him and yanked him down. I laughed. I didn't do that? I gasped. The babies did.

GOOD CHILDREN. Show your father. We all ran to the car and I hopped in the back.

AHG. Contraction.

"Louis. Drive. Elle, rub my back. I'll call the boys." I said through gritted teeth. Louis started driving and Eleanor was rubbing shapes in my back.

I made a group call.

(Z is for Zayn, N is for Niall, L is for Liam, H is for Harry, D is for Danielle, P is for Perrie and J is for Jackie)

P-Hey sweety what's up.?

D-Heyo darling.

H-Hiii kitten.

J- Guys shut up with the hellos, the baby is coming. Now stfu. And o to the hospital. Kbai.

I hung up. I really didn't wanna hear their squeaky accents in my ear for now.

Oh shit. Contraction.

Arrrghh. This hurts like a Mothertrucker.

******Le skip car ride******

We walked up to the front desk. Ah shit. Not the lady again.

"Screw this,-" I walked up "-GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OFF THE PHONE AND HEELLLLP.!" I yelled at the lady. She dropped the phone an looked up, my hair was all tangled from me gripping to it, I was all sweaty and in pain.

"Oh shit... PREGNANT LADY ABOUT TO BLOOOOOW!" She yelled at the doctor. I chuckled, this never gets old.

***Skip Le pregnancy. Cuz that's just nastyyy.***

I was holding little Allison and Alexander, they were just little angels. I couldn't stop crying since they came back to me, Louis was sobbing happily. Oh god I just loved them soo much!

The boys and girls walked in.

"Hey guys, come meet little Alexander Harold Tomlinson and little Allison Payne Tomlinson" I said, my voice was weakened. There's no doubt in that. Harry came up beside me "C-Can I hold him" he asked. He was really happy that I put his name as my baby's middle name. I nodded and he lightly took the little guy. He was playing around with him.

Liam walked up to me, he didn't even need to ask. I knew what he wanted. I gave him little Allie, he smiled and started playing with her feet. The nurse walked in with her clipboard,

"Hi, congrats on your children, you will have to stay over night. So we can make sure you recover and that we make sure your beautiful babies are healthy." She smiled. I nodded, I was completely exhausted. I took my beautiful twins back and curled up with them.

I was watching them, taking in their every feature. They were exactly the same, the most beautiful blue eyes, they already had a small head of hair, it was a very light brown. The only was I could tell the difference would be their nose and jaw line. Alex's nose and jaw were just like Louis' and baby Allie's nose and jaw were like mine. A cute little button nose and a beautifully curved jaw. She had that singers jaw...

I haven't even noticed the everybody left before I fell into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------

I had to get this over with o.e this is a filler chapter. Ish. Yah. I hope you liked it. Ish. :/ mhm. Sooo. Yah. School is back o.e it'll be some time before I update.. Kk c; bye<3