Wedding Day

"it's the morning of me and Javi wedding I am so nervous I can't believe Sophia is nearly 1 and I am marrying the man of my dreams "Is everything okay Sarah walked in wearing a lovely baby purple dress yes I smiled you look lovely thanks "javi will think you beautiful "I stood up Sophia was all dressed in her dress "ready to go javi mum Alana smiled. Yeah "I pick up my flowers and carried Sophia "I walked down the stairs Sarah smiled stunning Sophia laugh mummy I smiled yeah "I kissed her "we got into a blue little vintage climbing I can't wait to see javi Sophia was giggling Daddy she shouted we will see him okay "driving up to the barn it was all lit in laughs I got out Sarah held my dress javi mum smiled you ready yes "she linked on to be "Sophia was with Sarah we enter the music was playing javi turned around "smiling with murpy by this side he looks handsome in his tux "I walked up to me kissing him wow you look wow "sorry I am well speak less yeah "he looks over my shoulder Sophia looks like a princess yeah "we said are vows and javi had a tear in his eye "I do placing a ring on his finger I do too we kissed javi smirk Mrs and mr pena "I kissed him your my wife yes "Sarah walked up congratulations some want there dad "she laughs Sophia wrapped her tiny hands around javi neck you look cutie he kiss her "we walked over to are wedding repection javi still holding Sophia.

"I kissed him he kisses me back javi we have a guest "he shouts to his mum Sophia wants you she didn't come javi what did he hold I look what's wrong nothing I want to show you something javi mum and dad looked after Sophia "we walked out down the hallway to a room I looked at javi "hum he lifts me on the drawing table. Spread your leg, baby girl I did he carried on kissing me javi fuck he unbuttoned his pants,, Amelia your hum fuck he slides in fuck he thrust I throw ny head back omg javi harder I scream fuck he gets deeper in me fuck you are so pretty huh "well yeah javi I panted out I am you know "birth control or don't have a condom so maybe I want another little one in our life maybe I want you to have my child again and be so hot again fuck I kiss him he git harder in me baby cum for me he thrust shit.
"

fuck I pressed my head on his "You okay yes "Are you sure yes kissing him. Once we got our self together we went back to the wedding party there you are Sarah smirk "It's your first dance "Oh yeah well javi put his beer down "would you like to dance with me yes oh course we danced I felt like I was falling in love with him again.

"
The wedding party was nice but I and Javi were tired his parents wanted Sophia to stay with them for a night so I and Javi had more alone time "Once we got back to our house Javi smiled and picked me up welcome home Mrs Pena I kissed him slowly. Maybe I unzipped my dress revealing blue lace underwear are he kissed me. Maybe we should go out stairs I teased Javi doesn't Amelia "I ran my finger down his shirt he gasps you're very naughty I unbuttoned his shirt kissing him monsoon .fuck we both threw items of clothing off each other and more fuck. Baby, we carried on kissing on the sofa which ended up in a hot make up session fuck I felt him he looks ameila are you hum yeah he sides in fuck I ride him fuck baby girl keep going