Falling For You

Warning smut and consent sexual sex

I was up early javi was still passed out of the sofa from last night he smells of whiskey and this clothes was on the floor "I walked over to the bathroom but all I can stare at his abs I mean that man loves to work out and he is so sexy no ameila forcus " I went to the bathroom turning on the light I jump in the shower. " turning the tap on so it's the the right temper "I began washing my hair and Body. Once I finished my shower. " I wrapped a towel "I look javi was brushing his teeth "shit javi omg he went all shy I am so so sorry shit " coved my arms around my body "I will just. " erm dry my hair okay " I walked out "that was close I want to just kiss him. I got changed in a plain white dress shirt throwing my hair in a bun and putting on my Black tights and long skirt looking in the mirror javi walk out rubbing his hair with a towel that really suites you thanks " he already got his boxer shorts on. Throwing a cream short sleeve shirt and jeans " he fixs his messy hair "and putting on his shoes "ready to go he smiled yeah "come on then lady's first " okay he opens the door " on are way to meet Murpy so are you nervous no come on princess it's me "fine I rolled my eyes yes I am fucking scared okay "don't me bursting people is the highlight of my job "really yeah we contain walking down the stairs "its like starting a race but you slow catch up yeah "finally we open door "hello you two murpy smirk "hello how was javi "I laugh drunk pass out on the sofa "ha ha I laugh what javi Smirk what is so funny I decided to wired javi up he sucks his thumb when he asleep "we both laugh really javi murpy says in a baby voice "no I don't javi flipping us of "know if you two finished mocking me " we can get on really police work okay.
"walking out of the Hotel the sun was beaming "javi waved me over right your going with police Campbell and me and murpy going in the other car okay "I climbed into the car with. The rest of police officers "all the cars was speeding " where are we going "there a building in town "with Deano house the other gangs we are tracking okay "there a drug ring in the house okay " we finally arrived it was like a poor area."homeless people and drug uses Javi and Steve jump out of the car " javi walk up to me here is a radio if you need to call us "what happening me and Steve going up there the gang with guns and knifes murpy got a vest on "what about ameila I will Be fine just stay here and look out with the other police "javi please stay safe I will "he left my heart was racing I was scared looking up we're they where it was waiting game "arm. Police everywhere I can hear everything on the radio "it been a hour or so everything was quiet what happen there inside the police holding the gun I have aim on the target mama okay please keep it on the person "all of a sudden I hear a gun shoot ring from building "every panckied shit what happen "murpy can over the radio hello we have a man injured what I went into the radio "we have a gun wound throw his leg he is losing blood "what I was shaking ameila "murpy scared " okay the police officer ran "I am coming with you okay " running fast up the stairs the gang was on there knees and police was arresting "murpy was holding javi coved in blood looking at his hands and looking at me "ameila they fucking shot him in the leg "omg I was crying is he going to be okay I think so " okay ambulance arrived hello what is his javi pena murpy look and what happened he got shoot "javi stay awake the medic was speaking to him "he was just drifting into sleep "okay he going straight to hospital okay "can I go with him sure murpy smiled I will follow in the car "okay I stayed with javi holding his hand he was still not responding to me "once in the ambulance "girlfriend the guy look I didn't know what to do I said yes.
"well he lucky but he needs rest and can't walk so you will have to look after him.
"okay I looked at my necklace and unclasp his necklace placing it in his hand. Javi I whisper "we finally arrived at the hospital they rushed javi in "mupry grab hold of me are you no "please take sure he okay "murpy look he will I sobbed crying. The doctor walked out are you with javi yes me and murpy look he has lots blood okay murpy nodded the bullet let through the archy in is leg up his waist. He is very lucky
"can we see him murpy smirk only one at the time "murpy look at me can I in first sure I smiled "he walked in the room I sat outside what if he died "maybe I care about him as I thought I have been hiding the fact that I actually falling for him.
"I was so into my thoughts sobbing murpy walked out "hey he stable okay "are you going to see him yeah I will see you later okay he hugged me "I walked in the room it was quiet javi was laying on the bed his hair was messy and he had his eyes close.
"the nurse smirk your boyfriend was very lucky yeah erm "I didn't what to correct her "I held his hand and sat in the chair "I didn't want to leave him. I slept in the chair all night by his side. All night still holding his hand "the next morning I woke up javi held his mask off his mouth "ameila he said in a husky voice hey shh rest I pushed his hair out of his face "fuck my leg hurts is okay I let go of his hand shh. You need to rest javi "how did I get here "you got shot in the leg. Ameila you stayed I picked up a cloth and dabbed the sweat off his forehead "javi please. Rest he look up at me with brown puppy eyes " the doctor walk in good morning javi looks "you gave everyone a scare " yeah javi laugh but he looks like he in pain "well you will.be resting okay. I got work doc javi I look you want be working "okay Murph walk it well someone awake yeah ameila can have a word sure murpy and walk out are you okay yeah " I came to the hospital to give you a break yeah we stay here all night by his bed yes "go and get some rest okay "I walked in bye javi smiled oh your going yes.