passion and regret

Smut.

"The case is closing soon we know where the gang leader is know officer murpy  come in yes I looked up at the paper work "from my desk  walks in we know where mario is "fuck you do you and amerila and me  go on a stake out "i throw my jacket on"agent Thomas she look up wearing her favourite colour dress . "Purple dress yes come on we got the gang leader . Really yeah . We ran to the car . And I drove fast speeding the car fuck it swived " pulling up the side roads . We waited "okay I sat back pressing my head on the car seat. So amerila spoke yes I lowed my sunglass . Yes I huffed out murpy looked at me weird he sat in.the front. I think ameila.was.going to.say something but she just looked out if the window.

"
Nothing she was going to say something how was your night murpy turn his head around to speak to.her I.just rest my head in my hands  . " Good Ben came around cool we drank lots of wine cool and me and Ben are going well .I was in a pissed off mood when she brings his.name up.murpy smirk " yeah I didn't really care " so you and Bella yeah I   ask her to my girlfriend. Cool the mood which amerila went quit. Mupry look huh what I scrowled at him nothing mate chill okay I look out of the window. I seen a lorry pull up murpy snap a picture. I breathed out
Fuck there here fuck move move move I shouted at amerila and murpy  the door swung I ran amerila ran too murpy was a head us "fucking hurry up" I bark at ameila.can't run well you shouldn't of wore fucking heels hurry up . I ran more leaving amerila fuck . I wanted to.catch them so.much finally catching up.with murpy

"
Carrying on running I jumped over shit fuck I grabbed him mario and murpy pulled his gun out I am agent javi and this is murpy  and your under a fucking arrested throwing him down on the floor throwing handcuffs . "Amelia panting finally I picked him up throwing him in the car down . I looked getting in the car "fuck yes .murpy screamed I.hugged.him  We finally arrived at the station dragging this peice of shit take him .

"I went outside to have a breather Amelia walked out you took fucking long "I am sorry "what for wearing  them fucking heels "on a police job
"Sorry javi.we nearly fucking lost him all because Inhaled my cingreet and rubbing my head with my hand
"All Because of you I spitted out what is that mean your the fucking problem in the station no one else amerila you fuck you javi. she walked in "all day I been stressed finishing off at the office amerila was cuddled up to Ben I throw my bag over my shoulders I couldn't wait to leave this place "night I walked out .

"Feeling the fresh air hitting my lungs I looked at my phone Bella was already at my apartment which I just need "throwing my bag in the boot .
"

Throwing my tie off to I put smoothing music. Driving home I wasn't far . Parking my car in my apartment I walked up the stairs " opening the front door Bella walked out wearing green lace and High heels fuck I spitted " I looked at her you look sexy yeah I walked up to her pulling her in I "like you  kissed her I like you too "no Bella I  what she looked yes she kissing  .  I  made you dinner thank you she held my hand .
"Walking in the kitchen she put candles and things "I made pasta hum my favourite sitting down we ate this is nice "after dinner we just realxed watching at movie Bella was asleep .

"Come on she looked kissing me she'll we go to bed yeah we walked up stairs to my room she got changed same I did we just cuddled up I kissed her.

The next morning.

"I woke up the other side of the bed was empty Bella went to work early the stripp club wanted her in. I walked down the stairs into my kitchen grabbing breakfast . And coffee before work sitting down and watching TV in the living room. Finally it was time to go work . Grabbing my bag and car keys . I locked the door walking to my car . I sat in it fuck "it wouldn't start shit . Slamming my hand why wouldn't you work "fuck getting my phone .

Phone call

"You hey Bella can you pick me up my car want start its shit

"Bella sure be there in 10mins javi xxx

"I sat down on the side walk the heat was beaming on my face I was sweating until I like Bella range rover .javi.are you coming yes I ran to open the door "sat in the seat you okay yeah thank you owe me in know

"Pulling up at work I jumped out and walked Amerila was by Ben "Bella smiled forget to kiss your girlfriend she walked out yeah sorry I kissed her everyone looked javi  is that your girlfriend yes she is kissing her bye murpy laugh you had to kiss.her why I walked in with murpy are you trying to make.someone jealous no why nothing we got some interview what about ameila.what about her is.she.coming no.
"me and murpy walk in the interview room. " so Mario we have so things on you he smirk.what like.gentlemen well starting with the meth okay.no.comment. Okay.what about all.the murders no comment murpy grabbed.him throwing him. On.the ground talk "Okay the meth we was delivered to a.wherehouse in.mexico okay. There toney he the boss I.swear I.want lie okay . Murpy picked.him up.throw him in.the police cell "I am going to.fill forms okay.murpy can you do.the forms for me too yes "I walk back up.ameila was. Sitting on bens lap. I turned the other way.
"going to.my office today was a stressful day I wasn't really talking to Ameila. Boss Murphy walks in you fancy a beer after work sure okay..is everything okay yes?

"it was finally lunchtime walking to the canteen I just grabbed my.lunch and sat in.my office eating it and working throw paperwork "Amelia was.playing on my mind "I worked most of the day emails.police paperwork and reports it was getting late I looked.up ameila.left with Sarah "she hugged lily are new repsection girl.
Coming murpy knock yeah I walked out locking my office we went to the local bar. 2beers murpy paid so how the love life yeah I took a.sip of my beer until I look at one of the booth murpy look holy shit isn't that ben ameila.dating kissing lily "I was.angry javi don't tell her she will.be hurt I huffed out fine I.slammed.my beer where are you.going I need to get out of here "okay walking I went back to my apartment. bella.was.there I.didnt.stop I.kissed.her wow slow.down.shh I.kissed.her leading her to.my room peeled.off her dress and.grabbed a condom.from my wallet javi.she kiss me.i want you I slid.into.her thristing my angry out.....