why are we doing this?

Warning smut kinky safe sex content too

It's been a rough couple of weeks find out boyfriend been sleeping around and making your own mistake over and over again I know me and javi are not anything but it's tough listen to have sex "I didn't really have a good night sleep things are just playing on my mind maybe I need to start dating again and try and not fuck up.

"I was getting changed for work until a knock on the door who is it Sarah shouted omg no fucking away. Yeah open the door bitch I ran up to the door what are you doing here erm she hand her hands full can I stay with you sure what up I left him who Thomas why he cheated really who with our neighbour whore Rachel ah okay well matty cheated on be aww babes she sat down anyway I have work some.so do i what yeah I have moved station I am working with you well with the other offices yeah javi called me last night he sounds really nice and plus you miss me yeah. Come on hugging her we walk to my car morning lady's I look javi was in a grey tee shirt and shorts morning "honey I seen Bella running kiss him "I got in my car wow he is hot Sarah smirk and that your boss yes wow I would be on him well I am not okay

"finally driving to work so this is where you work hum yes I pulled into ny driving space " it's a lot bigger then the other building in New York yeah come on locking my door I open the door morning agent ameila morning wow someone popular ameila.
"murpy Sarah look Sarah he smiled Steve what I have not seen you since my wedding same how is Thomas we broke up sorry to hear that yeah she smirk see you around you know murpy yeah he a old family friend okay "and this Ben I smiled Ben this is Sarah she will be working with you your hot she burst out thank you okay I will leave you to it walking to my office "why did javi ring Sarah up saying I missed her "I type up anymore news on the case "hey javi knock can I come in sure. We need to to discuss the Mexico trip tonight hum swing by my apartment tonight. Why can't you talk about know I am in a meeting okay well see you tonight pena I smirk.

"I was looking at different clues trying to figure the gang member. " so there all family connections " Sarah knock ameila yeah "are you coming for lunch yes. Sure
I turn my laptop off walking out of to the canteen. "I grabbed my lunch looking over javi was sitting by murpy Sarah smirk you keep looking at javi no I am not. "sure I tooked into my sandwich anway I got a meeting with javi oh she looked what meeting she wiggled her eyebrows no like that I mean about this case oh yeah.
"
I went back to work carrying on with the case the day was uneventful and quiet the day was going fast " once I finished work I grabbed my things and Sarah was chaatting to Kyle that one of the other poilce officers "Sarah bye Kyle oo you two shut up "walking out see you tonight javi smiled yeah I got into my car driving so where does javi live next door "so your neighbours yes well he lives in the apparent block.

"
When reaching the flat me and Sarah walk up the stairs so there nothing going on with you and javi noo I not like him in that way okay I turned the key in the flat. Walking Sarah smiled so you better get ready for your date with javi it's not a date okay he just going over things for Mexico okay "I walked in the bathroom having a quick shower and washing my hair.i wrapped a towel around me and walk into.my  bedroom grabbing a dress it was blue sliding my heels on and drying my. Hair.

"
Walking well you look sexy Sarah smiles stop are you sure you two are not fucking no okay see you later.  Ameila yes be safe shut up I am not doing anything sure.
"yes hugging her "I walk out and go and knock on javi door I can hear the record player playing music.  I step back the door clicked I looked javi was shirtless he smirks hey you come in he was shocked you okay yeah I sat down his apartment was small ' why are you shirtless I look at his abs sorry I spilt open tomo jar open in the jar and went every where hum what do you want a drink sure " I sat down crossing my leg he walked over to the drinks cabinet grabbing his tee shirt putting it on "so he hands me a drink yeah so "you wanted to talk to me about Mexico oh yeah. He sips his whiskey just want to make sure your safe yes is that all "javi I sip my drink no "I just want to what he leans and put his glass on the table and moves closer " he look holding the back of my neck "he kiss me the ice old taste of whiskey on his breath.
"tell we you don't want this javi "shh ameila I miss not being with you okay. I sit back on the sofa javi lays on top of me kissing me rolling his hips I pull at the hem of his tee shirt "kissing him we moan into each other mouth I feel his hands all over me.