Chaper 6 The Return

Warning hot smut

It's been a mad couple of days I haven't really spoken to Javier since we come back"I feel weird around him yeah we slept togther but it mean nothing to the both of us "and matty down from  new York to visit . Just for 2 days because he couldn't get time off

"Morning honey he kiss me last night was amazing yeah 5more mintus in bed he groans I can't I am going to be late. " He wrapps his hands around my waist."I am going to miss you yeah
"I am home later so we can pick up where we left off you know . Kiss him
"But know I need to get a shower and get ready for work okay "he smirk .

"Walking to the bathroom turning the shower on washing my body "i felt different from last night Javier was hot sexy controlling Dom in the bedroom with Matty it was like job done"I washed my hair and body . Grabbing a towel and wrapping it
around my body I got changed . Matty was not in bed I was confessed where he was. Here your morning coffee thank you so what are you going to do the rest of the day "pulling my clothes out maybe look around it look nice yeah "getting changed still realzing I still had javier necklace on hum throwing my top on and hippy jeans. See you tonight "grabbing my.phone and key and police badge "my stomach still hurting.

"he kiss me have a nice day honey I will okay "I open the apartment door.snd closed it looking across I seen a half dressed javier.with one of his whores.he was kissing.her goodbye "the charm he puts on woman he like some.kind of snake charmer. "he looked up and smirk like a cocky guy "I went down the stairs.
To my car forgetting javier I drove to work "arriving I parked my car walking morning agent Thomas morning I smiled "where is javier murpy smiled "probably still fuckng one of his whores "murpy was shocked ameila what its true yeah. Going to my office javier walk in like face like thunder closing his office door him and murpy was talking for ages " we had a call out on the radio to a flat "javier open his door "agent Thomas agent murpy you both come with me yes sir " we followed javier to the car "murpy sat in the front and I was nervous " what going to happen.

"we parked outside the apartment javier new it some how " fuck you two stay here okay murpy smiled yes ameila yes "okay he ran murpy turned around I wonder what this is about I don't now ameila javier keeps his life private so much "we wait in the car until the other police officer taped on the window do you both want to see javier okay si " murpy out of come on ameila okay " we closed the door my stomach was still aching "you okay yeah you.keep holding your stomach I am in a bit of pain
" ameila show me "fine pulling my top up that's infected you know yeah I know. Its okay where javier "I think he is in one of them apartments okay." walking the door was open "walking in there was blood on the walls and the whole apartment was a mess "we walked into the lounge there was javier holding a woman he look like he was crying "javier murpy went up to him leave me mate "javier I walked up "to him placing my hand on his shoulder not know ameila murphy get the police officers to take the body away "I am having a cingreet okay "walking outside the mood was different javier wasn't talking "we made are away back to the station I felt dizzy.

"walking in everything was blurry walking to ny desk my head was spinning looking up I seen javier flirting my head was spinning "I felt really. Sick and the cut was making it worse "I got up but nearly falling walking past javier I felt faint are you okay "he look yeah I need to go home "more like a hospital murpy said why. "javier have you seen the cut nope well it's infected shit okay "come on I am driving you there no your not yes I am okay "murpy smiled let him ameila fine "I will be back later javier shouted "linking his arm around mine making sure I am not falling over "come few more steps to the car he opens the door your burning up baby I am hot.