2 Chaper Playing With Fire Your Going To Get Yourself Burnt

warning fake blood and violent sexual theme

"fuck me as I stretch my back morning Javi I turned around Ruby was laying in the sheets all tangled around her messy sex hair and last night's make-up all over my pillow "Morning javi morning I kissed her softly "Last night was fun "yeah I got can greet off my bedside lighting it "I push my hair back "rubbing my temple. So better go Ruby scooted out of bed Where are you going I need to go to work Javi. She began putting on a piece of clothing "Here I got my so money for a taxi. I gave her a note of thanks she kissed me again "I wrapped my hands around her waist. Javi I need to get going okay I walked her to the door just wearing my tight boxer shorts.

"I closed the door once she left my head was a mess all I remember was Amelia on the phone with someone and telling her friend I was a walking Sti or something she is pissing me off little miss pumped Princess turned on the shower I washed last night mistake washing my hair with cheap shampoo. After the shower, I got changed into my demi shirt rolled up tight fitted on the arms and threw on a fresh pair of jeans "I poured myself a black coffee to wake myself up. I was ready for today.

"opening my flat door I closed it was pretty quiet until I saw Amelia my eyes were set on her she looked so sexy in her blue flower summer dress her legs look silk smooth  I tried not to look like a prev nearly choking  "I decided a soft approach "hello good morning I smiled at her .she was yawning morning are you tried yes just bit I didn't get much sleep last night oh really I smirk turning my head to the side "sorry about the noise I shrugged my shoulders "this girl couldn't stop riding me  I laugh out "pena  she stirred at me you are disgusting I don't care what you get up to that your business  she walk off what wrong with her but I love it "was a turn on for me firey flirt sexy .

"I walked down the stairs to my car "Unocking it I climbed in playing Fleetwood Mac which I always listen to in the mornings "Driving to work she has  been playing on my mind. I parked my car closing the door good morning pena morning I smiled.

"
Walking in I saw Amelia in her office looking at the drug burst just come in I walked to her. " i was a pissed-off mood. Swing Ameila's office door she looked at Javi what do you want "I need to talk to you okay " I leaned over her desk I could smell her perfume.

"Why were you on the phone last night with your friend "what do you mean oh darling please don't act all good to shoes know, "you said I had never been tested for sti I shouted she look I I I I sturred Didn't mean too mr pena she look "it was a joke I don't find it funny miss Thomas "at less I am getting some unlike you shit I didn't think. Slamming my plams on her desk she jump back looking up .
"Everyone was by her office door looking she was embarrassed Amelia I am "Javi get out she had tears rolling down her face , I new I fuck up  "I walked out Murphy grabbed me pushing me into my office "What the fuck man that ews uncool.
"he push me in my seat "I look Javi that was so out of order you made a fucking foul out of Amelia "she was upset because of you Javi this is why you are not in a fucking relationship "Oh yeah he barked  boss your on a drug bust know with amelia sort it out javi.

"Murphy Javi you my best mate for ages but you're sometimes a prick okay? I didn't want to face anyone I went straight to the car waiting for Amelia she couldn't look at me "We sat in silence no music on or anything I didn't. Know what to say really.

Pulling up at the drug "den that we had been tipped off by I got out of the car with my gun in my hand Agent Thomas she looks died at me in the eyes and nodded running and jumping over the fucking wall nearly breaking my fucking leg "I am too old for this shit"you know you could of just walk around amelia had a dumb smirk on her face "I walked up to the den amelia checking to see if there was a danger "clear okay
"I booted the door in "fuck me smells in here looking around I have seen a dead body wasting away shit it had to fly around "fuck looking there were 4 people died probably overdosed "Finding needles "Amelia walked in don't come in here "fuck pena "she was going to be sick "agent Thomas wait outside fine "I waited for the other police officers "this is a crime scene know "murphy tape it up you okay man yeah "is amelia think so you need to check on here "she just seen a dead fucking body.