Keeping Secret Its A Girl

" after finding out javi cheated I could never forgive him "I thought he change but he like very bloke I have dated "it been couple of days "know and I haven't spoken to him "but I have been feeling sick "I have not had my period which is worrying but maybe its stress "the food I have been cooking I can't stand the smell. "and some of my clothes doesn't fit me problay "maybe I have put on weight "I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom fuck "throwing up Sarah rushed in you okay yeah "just something ate again you been throwing up every morning maybe you need to go the doctors yeah "okay I throw up again "it's just a bug problay "Sarah smiled yeah. I got changed "Sarah made me breakfast "it as avocado something I throw up "again Sarah laugh "what nothing can you tell javi I want be in work today I am I'll okay she smiled "you still not spoken to him no and I am not ever again "Sarah I am done with him good "she left for work I throw up again "what is it "I cleaned my self up. " putting on sweatpants and hoodie I tie my hair back and grabbed my keys. "I drove myself to the doctors hey I said to the recptions I been feeling ill okay take a seat okay "I was waiting people was walking out miss Thomas my name got called yes "I walked in the doctors off "I see you been feeling sick yes "and I feel weight been put on oh "have you had unproductive sex "yes maybe you could be pregnant no "have you done a test no "maybe you should no one and we can scan you okay "the doctor handed me a test the toilets are outside to your left okay I was shaking what if I am I am going to be a single mum.with a baby I am scared "I walked to the toilet locking it all thoughts running throw my head " I check my phone murpy and Taylor have invite me to dinner "shit I got the sick and walked back to the office "the doctor smiled miss Thomas your pregnant what "you long through your pregnancy "I looked there was a bump."I cried its a shock isn't it she smiled yeah "do you want to hear a heart beat "Okay she put jelly on my stomach wow "hello I choked do you want to know yes I smiled "it's a baby girl does the dad know "well she healthy really .thank you she printed out the scan we. Will see you for a check up thanks.

"I walked out of the doctors office holding my bump I went back to the car hello little on I am your mummy I am going to look after you I promise my princess "I went to.get some lunch because I was creaving a peanut butter sandwich "and went into town buying new clothes "after shopping I went back to the flat falling asleep it was a long sleep because I heard the door open and Sarah was all ready home from work ameila."yeah in here so "she place her bag down did you go the doctors yes "and I am pregnant I smiled what no your not yes I am omg ameila she hugged me "does javi know no "why I don't want him in her live "wait her she smiled again your having a girl a daughter yes omg ameila.she hugged me your going to be a brilliant mum yeah "I don't want javi to know it's a secret okay she smiled congratulations. Yeah. I need to get ready murpy and his wife have ask me over for dinner are you going to tell them yes I am happy for you "yes "I got changed into.a blue dress got mommy Sarah laugh yeah thanks "I grabbed my keys and drove over to murpy and Taylor.house Taylor smiled ameila you.look nice thanks baby lucy was in Murph arms hey you okay yes something smells nice yeah he puts lucy in her play pen."how things I see you wasn't in work yeah I was at the doctor's Taylor look doctors is everything okay yea well sort of "murpy looked worried what wrong I am pregnant "holy fuck he shouted "Steve not swearing sorry Taylor she kiss her "you pregnant Taylor smiled wow "does javi know no Steve looked why I don't want him in her live "wait your having a baby girl yes "ameila congratulations I am doing this on my own so no telling javi that man hurt me "I understand that we all sat down "so what your plan moving back to New York to.raise her give up.police work and become a mum .

Once home I was tried I had a early night resting ny hand on my bump it's just me and you little one