SpiderMan (Version One)

Start from the beginning

"Who is that girl and why is she with Natsu?" Fuyumi questions.

Endeavor sighs. "It's a villain, but apparently she's not a villain in this universe," He says, obviously displeased. Natsuo glares at him.

Tenko frowns as he watches them walk away, before he finishes backing his back and leaves the hallway.

The screen fades, and comes back to show the city from above, and then a web stuck to one of the buildings, and 'Spider-Man' swing up to the camera, landing in his iconic pose on one of the buildings.

His outfit was not a normal spider-man costume, black and grey colors inside of the blue and red.

"Are we going to see who it is?" Izuku questions.

"Most likely," Iida says, pushing his glasses up on his face. "It would be illogical to show him and not reveal the identity."

Spider-Man sighs, cracking his knuckles. The camera focuses on his left eye, where the mask still was. Then he grabbed the top of the mask, pulling it off as he closes his eyes.

When they open, you can see that they're bright fiery blue.

"No way.." Natsuo whispers. Fuyumi stares intently into the screen with a hopeful expression while Rei looks almost terrified. Shoto's eyes widened a fraction and Endeavor went pale.

The camera slowly starts zooming out bit by bit, just to add suspense.

When the camera shows all of his face, it's revealed as Touya Todoroki. His puffy white hair and blue eyes make it obvious. He stares away from the camera, the city lights reflecting on his face.

"Oh my god," Rei whispers, her eyes tearing up.

Izuku looks at Shoto's whose face had paled in shock. "Todoroki, what's wrong?" He questions, making the half and half boy look at him. "Who is he?"

"My dead brother," Shoto whispers, which gets the whole crowd's attention.

Touya scanned the city before turning to look at the side. "Who is the target today?" He mutters, standing up.

A beep came from his ear. "His name is Jacob Whitters." Tenko says through his earbuds.

"Shigaraki is helping the son of the number one hero?" Denki questions, raising an eyebrow. "Ain't that a first, huh?"

Touya pulls his mask back on. "Where?" He asks, hitting his wrist a few times. "And help me finish this up, it's too late for this shit."

A sigh was heard. "Just a few blocks down from here," Tenko says. "Woo hoo.."

"Wow, sarcasm," Touya replies. "Incredible."

Touya shoots out a web and swings off the building, doing multiple tricks as he swings to the destination he needs.

"This is really cool, actually," Kirishima says. "Spider-man has really cool powers."

Touya swings toward two criminals talking to each other and immediately kicks one in the face.

He holds a web in one hand while he stands, staring at the criminals through the mask. "Hello, boys. Miss me?" He snarks.

"Why hello Spider-Man," One of the robbers said. "Came to fight us?"

Touya blows raspberry at the robber. "Nah, but it's cute you thought what you were doing is called fighting," He says. "I would say it's.. playing strangely."

"He's very sarcastic, despite just telling Shigaraki to stop being sarcastic," Tsuyu says.

Tomura frowns at the screen, before looking down at his seat. 'Shigaraki', pssh, stupid name. He thinks. All For One looks at him, reading his thoughts, and frowns as well.

He immediately defeats the other and sighs, grabbing the money they stole and swinging himself back to where they belong, and then bringing the robbers to the police.

"Okay, that was hot," Kaminari says.

Kirishima slaps his shoulder. "Dude!" He exclaims.

"Hey, someone else is coming," Tenko says into the earbud. "Looks suspiciously like a certain someone."

Touya sighs, looking over as another hero lands. He had what looked like a Deadpool outfit, but it was orange and yellow instead of red and black.

"Who's that?" Ochako questions.

"Heyyyy, Spidey!" The new hero says, saluting Touya mockingly. "Need any help defeating the big baddies?"

Izuku frowns. "He sounds familiar.." He says, glancing around the room.

"I told you not to call me that," Touya says.

The new hero shrugs. "If the shoe fits," He replies, walking over to him. "Go somewhere to be? It's late."

"Yeah, thanks for reminding me," Touya says, rolling his eyes.

Touya shoots out a web and swings away. The new hero watches him go, before smirking. He pulls off the mask, revealing Hawks, the number two hero.

Everyone either gasps or gapes at him. "WHAAAA!?!" Mina exclaims.

"If the shoe fits," Hawks says, smiling.

The TV shuts off and everyone stays quiet.

"Well, ready for the next one?" Zia says, clasping her hands together. "Because I am."

<^> To Be Continued

(1.2k words)

:D