While the scene changed she now found herself right in the middle of a battle inside a cave which she remembered was where Barbossa and his crew had the cursed aztec gold. She smiled a bit as she remembered that day.

She spent the next, what seemed like hours, watching the most pronounced moments of her life despite wanting to skip past most of them as she scratched her forearms nervously. She tried to move her arms but she feels them somehow retrained making her more and more nervous'

Anamaria woke up with a start as she sits up in a cold sweat and takes rapid breaths. As her heart rate begins to slow down, she takes in her new surroundings to find herself sitting on the deck of a strange ship.

She takes a deep breath to calm down and looks over her shoulder to see what had been keeping her from moving her eyes only to realise that her wrists were tied by the same weird stones from before to one of the bars that are holding the railing, to keep her in place.

"What tha hell?" she muttered, looking around the room for the culprit of this.

"Ana, take is easy!" she hears as she sees Nami running to her side, after she had parked her waver on the side deck. As soon as Nami makes it to her, she kneels in front of her.

"Nami, are you okay?" she asked the orange haired woman who simply nodded her head, thankful of her friend's worry for her, noticing how the raven haired woman snapped her head to the entrance of the room.

"Yahahaha, it didn't take long for you to wake up" the two girls look at the door to see Eneru coming outside to go sit on his golden throne with a satisfied look on his face "Your friend there helped me tie you up. When you can be trusted, I'll have her take them off you"

Anamaria saw her weapon on Nami's belt, and she mentally curses how slim her chances are. Eneru smirks at her situation as he gets ready to power the ship, but he stops when he senses something approaching.

"Now what's this?" both women look at him in confusion as he goes to the railing on the other side of the ship with a scowl "This can't be right. Why is there another mantra coming?"

Ana and Nami freeze at the question before they both happily grin together as Anamaria's fingers try to pull out the stone, that's tightly tied in between her wrists, and discreetly rubs her arms against the wooden bar, that they're wrapped around, to get the stone themselves to cut off the bandages that are holding them in place.

"Sounds like cap's here" Nami widens her eyes at what she said before she runs to where Eneru is to see that she's right, for Luffy's standing on the ground below them.

"Luffy..."

"What did you do to my friends?!" Luffy glares up at the god as he cracks his knuckles.

"Show some respect, you're talking to god" Eneru scoffs at the question as he glowers down at him.

"Don't listen ta him!" Anamaria shouted at him "'E's clearly deranged, poor soul!"

"SHUT UP!" the man shouted at her, spitting saliva as he screamed at her stab.

"Yea right, you don't look like a god at all!" Luffy says, as Aisa and Pierre stay hidden by the cavern entrance.

"I'll show you soon enough" Eneru snickers at the disbelief as he watches the intruder run to the ship. Luffy stretches his arms to the railing to slingshot himself towards the deck.

"Looks like you're not an average mortal" the god hums in interest as he watches him get onto the railing. He smirks at the new opponent as his body surges with electricity "No matter, because god's judgement is final!" before Luffy could react a flash of lightning flies directly to the pirate.