They were going to do it for the first time in months and, although Jimin had to admit she did feel a little nervous, she trusted her and felt alright at the same time.

"I love you," Minjeong whispered, parting the kiss and kissing her softly with continuous pecks, before her lips went down her neck, sucking softly on her skin. Her left hand tugged on her underwear and pushed it down her legs, trying to take them off as soon a possible. Jimin closed her eyes and let her head fall to the side, biting her lip as she tried to tone herself down; her hands going up to Minjeong's back and tugging on her t-shirt.

The feeling of Minjeong's lips brushing against her soft and delicate neck skin...it made her crazy. It drove her to incredible madness.

"...Win," She muttered, her breath agitated as she arched her back to her, Minjeong's kisses moistening her skin from her neck down to her exposed cleavage. Jimin let out a small yelp, feeling Minjeong's hand unbuttoning the shirt's buttons, one by one; running her hand up and down her skin as soon as she could touch it and feel its warmness.

Jimin opened her eyes and stared up at Minjeong, as she kneeled on the bed, and finally took her t-shirt off, revealing her toned body that she absolutely loved. Jimin's chest heaved up and down heavily; her lower body completely exposed and her chest barely covered by her lover's black shirt. She closed her eyes as Minjeong leaned down, kissing her gently but passionately.

She crossed her legs on Minjeong's waist, her right hand holding onto her back as her left hand grabbed fistfuls of her hair. She parted her lips and tilted her head to the left side, her lips closing around Minjeong's upper lip.

Jimin was just so drowned on her kiss, that she didn't even realize when she took her boxer briefs off. She could only feel Minjeong's warm skin rubbing against hers intensely, their bare bodies only covered with the bed sheets as her lover adjusted her position.

Her finger toes curled and her grip on Minjeong's hair tightened the moment she entered her; as she could feel that pain that was bothering her so much. It almost felt as if she was losing her virginity again, although it did not hurt that much to her.

Minjeong parted their kiss and pecked her lips, her breath agitated.

"...I'll be gentle, I promise."

So many thoughts were running inside of Jimin's head right at that moment. She was wondering how in the hell a woman that had barely given birth two months before could be sexually attractive to a woman.

Especially a woman like her, someone who had an obvious scar from a recent C-Section.

"...M-Minjeong ah..."

Her low moan was barely heard, and it sounded way more like a whisper; but it made her satisfied to confirm that she was pleased with what she was doing. Minjeong leaned down and kissed her again; intensifying the pace but not too much; as she didn't want to hurt or force her too much.

The feeling of her sweaty body rubbing against hers constantly...it drove Jimin crazy. She could feel every inch of her skin pressing on hers, and it just felt so amazing to her.

Breathing was a hard task for her, but she could care less. They parted their kiss briefly, both breathing heavily; especially Minjeong. Jimin could feel her hot breath hitting her skin as her chest heaved up and down heavily, her nipples pressing hard against her chest as her body just couldn't contain the arousal she was feeling.

Jimin didn't know for how many more minutes it lasted, but she could feel Minjeong thrusting into her quite powerfully, as soft groans emerged from her throat. Before Minjeong could reach her peak, Jimin reached her hand up to her cheek, cupping it as they took one last long kiss.